276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Think Our Son Is Gay 01

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From the beginning and her initial questions, Tomoko revisits the past and watches the nuances of Hiroki’s behavior to figure out if he’s gay or not. Letto nell'edizione italiana di Star comics che ha curato questo numero in ogni dettaglio, il mio contiene anche il segnalibro abbinato. Although I like the fact that she’s quietly rooting for Hiroki while letting him come to his own conclusions about his sexuality…when he’s ready to do so.

I binged the three available volumes since each chapter is only 3-5 pages so it was a breeze to finish.Okura’s pages brim with charming visual characterisation that pulls us into the very heart of the characters’ struggles and endeavours, with extremes of reaction capturing their personalities with a heightened intensity. He's a bit confused that some of his classmates find it "mysterious" and attractive, and actually struggles to understand and express his emotions sometimes. And if young love wasn't confusing enough, Tomoko is also keeping tabs on Hiroki's childhood friend Asumi, who appears to be nursing a crush on Hiroki herself! Open-Minded Parent: Tomoko knows that Hiroki is gay, but she doesn't mind one bit and tries her best to be supportive of him while waiting for him to come out on his own.

I have to say, this was quite a wholesome manga with the mum knowing her son, Hiroki is in love with his best friend Daigo. While he's away at work, mom Tomoko and her two beloved sons Hiroki and Yuri go about their everyday lives--going to school, making dinner, doing homework, etc. Gender Nonconforming Equals Gay: Inverted — Akiyoshi has a very stereotyped view of gay people, so when he hears that Tomoko's coworker has come out, he assumes the man will start to cross-dress at work. Ngay từ việc câu chuyện chọn góc nhìn của người mẹ là mình đã thấy thú vị, so với các cuốn khác cùng thể loại thì I Think Our Son Is Gay, Vol.

He’s most likely trying to present an image of himself to her as the son he – perhaps – imagines she would like him to be but constantly keeps Freudianly slipping up. I Think Our Son Is Gay is yet another LGBTQIA+ manga that began life on ‘social media’ as have several of the titles we’ve reviewed here recently. Real Men Cook: Akiyoshi cooks dinner when he's home from work trips and encourages his sons to learn, though he makes a misstep by saying it's attractive to women, something neither of them care about. Is she playing along because she feels it will make him more comfortable about his desire to pretend that he’s straight? In Chapter 18, it's Daigo's hypothetical girlfriend when the potential of Incompatible Orientation is discussed, and the second time is in Chapter 40, when Tomoko admits she considered what is a "happy family" for her children at one point, this appears as Hiroki's hypothetical wife.

I Think Our Son Is Gay ( Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay) is a comedy Slice of Life manga by Okura about a Japanese family whose eldest son is probably gay. Se le storie di coming out finiti male ci insegnano qualcosa, è proprio che uno che potrebbe andare bene, merita un sorriso e un sospiro di sollievo. Daigo took up the position by volunteering himself, since he doesn't like people being pushed to do something.Making up the rest of the main cast are Hiroki’s younger brother Yuri, his caring but thoughtless father Akiyoshi, his probable crush and best friend Daigo, and girl-next-door pal Asumi who has her own feelings for Hiroki. This causes some worry on Tomoko's part, but Asumi realizes the truth about Hiroki and is happy to be Just Friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment