276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MeacoDry Arete® One 10L dual Dehumidifier & HEPA air purifier for smaller sized houses or flats - prevents damp and condensation - ultra-quiet, low energy, laundry mode- five year warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most of what I’ve read says a dehumidifier should last 5-10 years so this poor performance makes them very costly.

This makes the MeacoDry Arete One 10L pretty efficient, since it’s only ever running while it’s needed.We didn’t realise for the first few months and then accidentally found it when we were cleaning a few months later. For comparison, Pro Breeze's most energy-effecient comprssor dehumidifier, the Pro Breeze 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier, uses 220W to the MeacoDry 12L Arete One's 151W, and costs roughly 6p per hour to run. To make things easier, Arete comes with a hose adapter to allow you to use a standard garden hose for continuous drainage if you need it.

Having the Laundry Mode is perfect for my needs and it’ll be getting a lot more use as my wet laundry pile grows. The dehumidifier was already pretty powerful with the plastic bag inside it, but even better when we removed it!All Arete One dehumidifiers come with a medical grade H13 HEPA filter which is 75% larger than the filter on our popular Low Energy models. In fact, the MeacoDry dehumidifier range as a whole comprises the most energy efficent dehumidifiers that we've come across, regularly beating their main competitor – Pro Breeze – on cost to run. The fan then operates every 30 minutes to monitor the situation and will run again if it goes above a certain threshold (up three per cent).

This allows perfect purchase on the tank so you can pull it out smoothly, and place it on the floor so you can lift it by the integrated handle. You won’t find any smart controls here, but everything you could need can be found on the Arete One 10L’s top surface. It’s definitely worth adding in that HEPA filter which you’ll find included in the box when the dehumidifier is delivered. However, you don’t need to fiddle with any lids or covers as I encountered with other dehumidifiers, with the Meaco you just pour the water away via a little outlet at the side of the tank.

as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

Junior is a great piece of kit but just check the Arete’s capabilities, compare both there can only be one conclusion the Arete is the superior machine. The MeacoDry Arete One dehumidifier is quiet, energy-efficient, and brilliant at extracting indoor moisture. We have listened and learned, and all of that new knowledge is in the details that make Arete so special.No idea if he’s actually helping anything, but he collects loads of water, and it makes me feel better about the damp situation, so I absolutely love him. it's potentially not so good for the summer months, although most of us are probably unlikely to be running a dehumidifier when the weather is at its warmest. If washing, it's important to make sure that the filter is completely dry before replacing the HEPA filter and putting the dust filter back. but there is a handy retractable handle situated on the top of the machine, which makes lifting it a lot more comfortable. The Arete series was designed to address just those issues, with the more compact versions following the same principles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment