276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formovie V10 Native 4K Home Projector | 2500 ANSI Lumens | MT9669 4GB 64GB | 240Hz MEMC - 12ms latency | HDMI 2.1 | Hi-Fi Stereo and Subwoofer 2.1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The LX-NZ30 is a 1080p DLP design that uses four-way e-shift to achieve 4K on screen resolution. According to JVC, it “supports up to 1080P/240Hz input with latency as low as 6.25ms.” Along with its HDMI connections it features a DisplayPort 1.2a input for direct connection to a PC. The LX-NZ30 has a laser light source with dynamic dimming for improved contrast, and it offers flexible setup options including horizontal and vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom. The 4K projector is powered by Feng OS, a customized AOSP platform. See our previous post on Android TV vs AOSP to know their differences. The brightness of Fengmi V10 reaches 2500ANSI lumens, and it is not only clear and bright in the state of being cast on the wall during the day, but also there is no phenomenon of graying and whitening of the picture due to the decrease of contrast. Formovie V10 has a 118% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, supports 1.07 billion colors, and the color transition is real and natural.

Formovie V10 4k Projector with 2500 ANSI New Xiaomi Formovie V10 4k Projector with 2500 ANSI

Hisense Cube C1 Laser Mini Projector Chinese Version Available ₹169,999.00 ₹159,999.00 Add to basket As far as the refresh rate claims, I’m highly skeptical for a few reasons. First, the Formovie V10 uses a MediaTek M9669 Chipset, and even though that’s the current top of the line flagship SoC from MediaTek, it clearly lists a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, and second in my testing even though I was able to set the resolution of the V10 to 1080p 240Hz using my graphics card, after recording the screen at 240 frames per second I couldn’t see any difference between the 1080p 120Hz and 1080p 240Hz signals, but I guess being able to accept and properly display a 240Hz signal is still impressive.

Image quality

The projector features the Android TV 11.0 smart TV platform and can stream from apps including HBO Max, Hulu, YouTube, and Disney +. It has Chromecast built-in for wireless casting from a phone, tablet, or laptop, and also comes with a compact remote control with a basic button layout, including one to trigger the projector’s Google Assistant voice control. That last feature can also be accessed via the Theater’s built-in far-field microphone by saying “Hey Google.”

Formovie V10 4K Ultra HD Projector - CES

Formovie V10 supports at most 140HZ refresh rate and a low input lag of 12ms, which is a good option for playing games. Audio One feature of the LTV-2500+ (and LTV-3500) that’s not found on other ultra short throw models is 3D support. While new movies on 3D Blu-ray are few and far between, there still are 3D fans out there with the best Blu-ray players and disc collections, and the company added that feature in reaction to user requests. (AWOL includes active shutter glasses with the projector.)Formovie V10 screen intelligent correction also includes automatic screen alignment and screen intelligent obstacle avoidance functions. It can intelligently identify the frame of the screen and automatically and completely project the picture inside the frame of the screen. It can also automatically avoid foreign objects such as switches and paintings in the projection range, so as to keep the projection screen intact and unobstructed at all times. By the way, I forgot to tell you about MT9669 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory in the new projector. There is also FENGMI operating system, so you can watch YouTube, Netflix, or install any other Android apps. Price and Buy Another manufacturer exhibiting their product assortment was Formovie. Formovie Technology is a joint venture between Appotronics, the maker of the projection industry’s most popular laser light source technologies and Xiaomi Technology.

ProjectorCentral News - Jan 6, 2023 - Formovie showcases ProjectorCentral News - Jan 6, 2023 - Formovie showcases

Moving onto the input lag claims, 12ms is extremely fast and would put the Formovie V10 near the very top of the gaming projector market. But unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t replicate that 12ms number. I used the industry standard Leo Bodnar lag tester in every different resolution and refresh rate combination I could think of. I put the V10 into its specific gaming mode, I turned off every advanced picture setting, and even tried different HDMI versions, ports, and cables, but the fastest input lag measurements I could get were 34.7ms at 4K60 and 34.9ms at 1080p60. 1080p 120Hz where most gaming projectors have their lowest input lag was much worse at 51ms. Don’t get me wrong, 34.7ms is not bad at all, and would be more than acceptable for most games, but it’s still almost 3 times more than the 12ms claimed by Formovie and is the most disappointing thing about the V10. Talking about dimensions, Fengmi V10 is really compact. It is 200 by 210 mm. The weight is 3800 grams. Formovie V10 4K Ultra HD Projector that was released recently, and this article will share my experience and review of the Formovie V10 Projector. The latest Windows 11 update won't install for some users, and tanks gaming performance even if it doesMax Payne 1 & 2 Remake in the “production readiness stage” while fans will have to wait longer for Control 2 Formovie V10 adopts LED as the light source, which delivers an image with 2,500 ANSI lumens. The brightness is bright enough no matter day or night. To ensure the best viewing effect, you can lower the ambient light when watching videos during the daytime. Compared with lamp-based projectors, LED projectors have longer lamp life and have no trouble with frequent lamp replacement. The Leica Cine 1 is based on a Hisense TriChroma Laser TV so it can deliver over 2500 ANSI of brightness and reproduce over 100% of BT2020 color space. The Leica Cine 1 includes Leica proprietary image processing (Leica Image Optimization - LIO™) which optimizes the image quality using special algorithms with the goal of achieving natural color reproduction, detailed color gradations, and enhanced contrast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment