276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wowstick 1F+ 69 in 1 Electric Screwdriver, Dual Mode Cordless Lithium-ion Charge LED Power Screwdriver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sleek design gave it a premium look, but it doesn’t have the contours, ridges, or trenches that improves the grip. The weight and design are the strong points that make this screwdriver an excellent tool for weekend warriors who need to perform occasional quick fixes. The lower button lets you tighten screws (positive torque), while the upper button loosens screws (negative torque).

To put that into perspective, the Jakemy has an 800 mAh battery and weighs 72 grams more than this screwdriver.There is no doubt this screwdriver set will take the least space from all small screwdriver sets I own.

The bits have 4mm (1/8″) hex shanks and are removable, which means it’s compatible with many other screwdrivers out there, as well as bit sets. After a successful mod that improved the quality of my soldering stand, I have more confidence modding my tools and gadgets. As for the battery life, Ruputas kept the battery capacity of the Wowstick 1F+ secret, but it didn’t stop us from testing it.

Unfortunately I'm unimpressed by the overall product, all looks great in the pictures of, get all the bits you need to do any job but the case only carries one of the three looms of bits. We've been using it for repairing electronics, like laptops or computer mice, and for tightening screws on various household items. If you want to save time and get a full set, check out these amazing mechanic tool sets from our list. No shit… They don’t need any relation to SainSmart to infringe on their IP, or to white label their products from the manufacturing partner, or to pay a tiny NRE to make some changes to the existing design and sell it as their own creation. Well, the Wowstick remains to be one of the cheapest electric screwdrivers you can get that is actually reliable (mine is 3 years old still going strong).

In this article, we look into the pros and cons of this tool and we will give an insight into the unsefulnes of it. If you find yourself in a situation where the screwdriver isn’t able to loosen up the screw, you can always use a little elbow grease as the gears lock when not in use. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Additionally, there is a magnetic portable hard-case for storing the screwdriver, with additional space for storing a set of screw bits. It covers most if not all the screw types you will come across in FPV drones, and it should even handle most electrical devices like smartphones.

When I received my wowstick in the post, the quality and workmanship that has gone into the Wowstick is unbelievably amazing. There is enough torque in Wowstick 1P to tighten a screw, and probably deal with the more stubborn cases. Over the past 12+ years we have saved tens of millions of devices from landfill and given devices a new lease of life, but we know we can do more. The screwdriver bit sets that come with the Wowstick are absolutely amazing – there are 60 different bits! The ScopeAround Portable Electric Screwdriver has a smaller battery and weaker motor but is more than enough to work on small electronics.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment