276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Face Serum with Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ to Help Even Skin Tone, Oil-Free, Non-Greasy, Antioxidant Complex for Environmental Aggressors, 1.7 fl. oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take sun protection one step further with NEW Neutrogena Invisible Daily ™ Defense Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 60+. I’ve already taken the plunge and worn it with white shirts, and it doesn’t leave any yellow spots behind, even though it does have a lovely yellow-ish golden tint, which, FYI, you can’t really see once you rub it in. Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5, Red 40.

When it comes to using this sunscreen under makeup, two out of two reviewers report that the product does not pill under makeup. It can be produced from most vegetable oils (in oils three fatty acid molecules are attached to glycerin instead of just one like here) in a pretty simple, "green" process that is similar to soap making. Is shown to be harmful to coral reefs - consider avoiding bathing in coral reef areas when wearing a product with this ingredient.The generic term for nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. It’s definitely a smart thing to avoid with sensitive skin (and fragrance of any type - natural is just as allergic as synthetic, if not worse! I’m still a big, big fan of the Clinique mineral sunscreen – I use the 30spf body lotion for my body and face, and am considering getting the spf50 soon (I’m holding myself back because it’s a splurge for me at the mo).

Oh, and according to Wikipedia, it even helps to stabilize famously unstable UVA-filter, Avobenzone.To view updated drug label links, paste the RSS feed address (URL) shown below into a RSS reader, or use a browser which supports RSS feeds, such as Safari for Mac OS X. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.

I straight-up LOVE using this chemical sunscreen on my body, but I do not like using it on my neck or face because it makes me break out! While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Out of scope information includes radiopharmaceuticals, contrast media, herbals, homeopathics, and food. We’re moving the attitudes — and building a network of activists who need a superior sort of beauty. FYI, I’ve noticed that this tinted lotion can rub off on lighter clothing, so just pointing that out.I don’t know what it is about the Neutrogena sunscreen, but whenever I used the one for the face, it broke me out too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment