276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rimmel London Super Gel Nail Polish, 23 Grape Sorbet, 12 ml (Pack of 1)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Super Gel has a patented Gel Colour System that uses natural light curing technology to deliver high-shine nails in the comfort of your own home. Benefit Apply two coats of brilliant Super Gel colour using the ultra-accurate precision brush for a streak-free, one-stroke application. The built-in base coat means there’s no need to prep nails to achieve a salon-perfect finish. Apply Super Gel Top Coat to on top of Super Gel Colour to activate the self-curing process - natural light does the rest. Nails are given an incredible shine and a super-smooth durable gel finish that covers any nail imperfections. Product Specification Copolymer, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Phosphoric Acid, Lithothamniom Calcareum Extract, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/epoxy Resin, Solum Diatomeae/diatomaceous Earth/terre De Diatomees, Benzophenone-1, Corallina Officinalis Extract,

titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&c Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Fd&c Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&c Red No. 7Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/phthalic

Although I’ve studied nutrition for years and have a degree in it and all… I have an enormous sweet tooth. Try as I might, if there is cake in front of me, I’ll eat it. Nutella in the house, I’ll find it. So I have to find ways to satisfy that sweet tooth while staying true to my profession in which there’s little tolerance for the empty calories that come with sugar. Dimethicone, N-butyl Alcohol, Mannitol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Dicaprylate/caprate, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ipdi/ppg-15 Glyceryl Ether Rimmels first ever 2- step Super Gel nail polish for superior colour and shine that lasts for up to 14 days. Easy to apply, it dries like a regular nail polish, no UV lamps needed. Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/Rimmel’s first ever 2- step Super Gel nail polish for superior colour and shine that lasts for up to 14 days. Easy to apply, it dries like a regular nail polish, no UV lamps needed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment