276°
Posted 20 hours ago

General Coat Leatherlook F/L Costume Medium for Wild West Cowboy Fancy Dress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With antisemitic incidents on the rise at both this particular school and across the country, this costume was meant to do one thing, and one thing only - spread hate. She branded the outfit, emulating the Nazi dictator whose campaign of extermination led to the mass murder of six million Jews during the Second World War, as “ridiculous and distasteful as one could get”. And my hair is currently dark brown and a suitable cut—it would make passable Hitler look, if I combed it right. And then, sad as it is to say, it took me many, many years to realize it, especially then living a day or a week in my wife’s shoes.

Bidders are aware that description revisions may occur on some Lots, and should inquire before the Auction whether any description revisions have occurred on a given Lot and/or examine a lot before bidding on it.Herbert said the teacher who gave the boy permission to dress as Hitler was “shattered” by her decision. Notice on Electronics and Mechanics Some lots in the auction contain contain electronic and/or mechanical components. b) The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for damage to or the loss, theft, or destruction of any goods not so insured because of the seller's written instructions whether caused by negligence or otherwise.

Every person interested should exercise and rely on his own judgement as to such matters and neither the Auctioneer nor his servants or agents are responsible for the correctness of such opinions. While this display of a costume was certainly offensive and reprehensible, this alone does not rise to a criminal act," Madison Police said in a statement. Notice on Replica Firearms and UK Restrictions Replica firearms Lots will ship with a blaze orange plug affixed to their barrel tip (plug is not depicted in catalog illustrations.Card payments can be made in person at our premises but must be accompanied by relevant ID confirming address details.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment