276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THE MILKING PARTY (AN ADULT NURSING SHORT STORY): PIMPED OUT AND MILKED BY THE BIKERS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I’ve revealed before I was part feminised by my ex-partner and was so thoroughly prepared that I have continued the programme she drew up. This is the act of breastfeeding adults for pay (not to be confused with breastfeeding infants or babies for pay, i. At one time we came up with the “rule” that I must consume my “goo” if I released without permission. An additional 71 percent answered in the affirmative when asked "Did you experience, while breastfeeding, pleasurable contractions in the uterine region".

Once Alice is shown how to achieve it she will get pleasure as you determine and for as long as you wish. If I did, I would probably go for this 3D printed cage as it’s light, custom designed to fit and I could still see her little princess through the bars.Adult suckling was used to treat ailing adults and treat illnesses including eye disease and pulmonary tuberculosis [ clarification needed]. Currently, this means that I’ve had this in my mind during ‘activities’ which takes away some of the moment but I’m sure the investement is worth it in the end once Alice becomes accustomed to not cumming. I just want to be sure you are fully informed of what you are doing to your sissy’s health, and the fact that other Superior Females may follow your advice to the detriment of their sissies. This can be so uncomfortable that women with these symptoms avoid having sex, which can make it worse. However, she noticed that the candidates became fewer, and the company started giving more attention to her boobs than her.

After a half hour or so of this, Sissy is made to thoroughly lick up all her goo goo from the teacup saucer, like a kitty lapping up milk. And the pulses can be repeated for a certain duration and ever increasing levels of intensity until sissy has corrected his behavior and/or position.If we wish to use your information for any other purpose we will communicate this with you in advance. These little pads provide the means to deliver little zaps for correcting your sissy, or stimulation for edging your sissy. I am totally in accord with your opinion that a sissy’s ejaculation not only serves no purpose, but that it is actually counter-productive. Such activity is widespread, and often unintentional, in the time after a woman gives birth, since many women experience a let-down reflex (releasing milk) when sexually aroused. I trust her not to play with herself at the moment, not least because the punishment would be immense if she couldn’t get hard because she’d been playing with herself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment