276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Had That Same Dream Again (Novel)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you often feel sad and think that nothing can make you happy anymore, this might be the manga that you can relate to. The story is about a girl named Nanoka who is in search for the meaning of happiness. Her sensei asked the class to prepare a presentation for the answers and Nanoka still doesn't know what really makes her happy. She went to meet her friends and there are lots of new things she learnt after spending time with them. Nanoka sepertinya tipe anak kecil yang lebih suka berinteraksi dengan orang-orang dewasa. Baginya orang-orang dewasa itu begitu mengagumkan karena lebih pandai dan lebih banyak tahu soal banyak hal darinya (huwakakakakakak, untungnya kau masih terlalu suci untuk terekspos pada tingkah polah netijen ya, Nanoka chan? XD). Setiap pulang sekolah, karena tak punya teman bermain seusianya, dengan didampingi si kucing hitam, Nanoka mengunjungi rumah seorang nenek dan seorang wanita dewasa yang bernama "Abuzure san". Yang terakhir ini jelas bukan nama asli, tapi wanita itu membiarkan Nanoka memanggilnya begitu untuk lucu-lucuan. Kedua orang dewasa ini senang berbincang-bincang dengan Nanoka dan menyuguhi gadis itu kue, jus, atau es krim. Enaknya. Happiness is something that you have to choose of your own volition, through your own words and actions, by letting yourself feel joy and excitement, by cherishing the people important to you, and cherishing yourself. [....] Happiness wasn’t something bestowed upon you from without. It came from within. You chose it and created it with your own hands." Nanami Takahashi falls for Motoharu Yano, the most popular, carefree boy in class. For Nanami, it's first love, but Yano is still grieving the death of his girlfriend who died the year before.

I Had That Same Dream Again - Wikipedia

can save you. While there's nothing like actually holding a book in your hands, there's also no denying that the Successfully uses themes from The Little Prince while still being its own story, lovely message. Simplicity of the art really works. Skank spends her days sleeping until Nanoka visits. While she doesn’t tell our young protagonist the specifics of her job, she insinuates that she works as a prostitute at night. She lives on her own and is ostracised by society. No one knows her, no one cares about her (except Nanoka), but she’s cheerful despite it all and enjoys her talks with Nanoka.a b c Sherman, Jennifer (October 23, 2019). "Seven Seas Licenses Penguindrum Novels, Sarazanmai: Reo and Mabu Manga". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 17, 2021. I Had That Same Dream Again comes to the West thanks to Seven Seas and has been translated by Diana Taylor (who also translated At Night, I Become a Monster). The translation reads well with no issues to note. Like Seven Seas’ releases of Yoru Sumino’s other books, this release is one of their bigger novel formats and it fits nicely alongside them.

I Had That Same Dream Again (Light Novel) - Penguin Random House

Dalam mencari tahu jawaban ini, Nanako tidak lepas dari bantuan 4 orang temannya : si kucing berekor putus, Minami-san : anak SMA yang doyan doing self-harm, Abazure san, dan Nenek.Or perhaps, it’s all just a dream... normally that sort of nebulousness would drive me nuts, but there’s sufficient ambiguity in the story’s events, just not in how it ended. It’s actually very satisfying to just ruminate on what may or may not have happened, the kind of questions a good tale should leave you with. Menceritakan Konayagi Nanako, murid SD yang diberi tugas oleh wali kelasnya--Hitomi sensei--untuk mencari tahu arti kebahagiaan. Menurutku tugas ini agak susah sih untuk anak SD hehe jadi keren banget Nanako chan yang udah bisa menemukan bahagia itu apa.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment