276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick 7 Nude–Ist Nudes, 6.7ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you enjoyed the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks, the best review I can give for these Bourjois Velvet Ink liquid lipsticks is that they are like a more intense version of those. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

MAY CONTAIN) : CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), MICA, CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 22 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)]. Discover the extra intensity without the dry lips effect with Rouge Edition Velvet from Bourjois - a long-lasting liquid lipstick that delivers the look you love.It is hard to wash off the lipstick probably after an hour, but I don't know who puts it on for an hour and then washes it off.

I used micellar water to remove the lipstick and it took quite a bit of rubbing to get rid of the color completely. This base noticeably lightens, but if I apply the top coat in 2 layers, it's fine and doesn't dry out my lips. The lipstick dries out the lips, like any other matte one, but I can't say that it creates a matte effect, it is slightly glossy. Tip: if you’re out of the house and forgot to pack the right makeup remover with you to get a liquid lipstick off, applying a lip balm will soften and begin to break down the formula enough that you can wipe it away with a tissue.Simply line the lips as you would with a lip pencil then fill in with the same colour or use multiple shades for an ombre effect. The transfer-proof claim that Bourjois makes is true up until you get your lips extensively wet or warm from eating, drinking, or, let’s face it, making out.

Thanks to its melting, weightless texture, the lipstick is very easy to apply, giving the lips not only an incredible matte saturated finish, but also a well-groomed appearance. Perfect for creating intense and sophisticated looks, this lipstick is sure to be a staple in any makeup collection. While many brands come up with lighter, creamier, and glossier textures, Bourjois presents yet another liquid lipstick.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 25 Berry Chic provides the perfect balance of intensity and comfort. I deducted two stars for the smell, the lipstick has a specific smell of plasticine or tape, but the smell goes away after some time. In all other scenarios, where I would expect to one only once, or just drink consistently, or not consume anything at all, I would happily wear these Bourjois Velvet Inks just as often as I would my Maybelline Matte Inks.

Somehow reminds me of the aesthetics of Gucci – a touch of antique design makes it stand out among other products. Product is exactly as it was advertised although I bought this for someone else and she has said that the colour isn’t the same shade as the colour on the packet, although she still likes it. I also found the curved shape of the lipstick tube to make application difficult on the edges of my lips. To me it’s quite similar to the Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks, but more whipped and more intensely pigmented. My lips didn’t feel dry or chapped afterwards, but I think oil works better when it comes to removing these Bourjois Velvet Ink lipsticks.Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un rouge à lèvres précis avec une couleur mate intense qui tient longtemps et est léger au toucher, un seul trait de Rouge Velvet The Lipstick habillera élégamment vos lèvres jusqu'à 24 heures. Another thing: it doesn’t smudge like many intensely pigmented lipsticks, but it’s also not slipping and sliding around. Le complexe hydratant qui combine des cires hydratantes à des huiles légères et des pigments riches pour un fini velouté irrésistible qui fera tourner des têtes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment