276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 21051 Architecture Tokyo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Iconic buildingsThis toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world’s tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight.

Nevertheless, I shamefully admit I will still be adding it to my collection…and hopefully making a few modifications.Unfortunately, the LEGO re-creation is not interesting, although it does establish an immediately recognizable backdrop for the model. Please be aware that LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.

Most notably, the right corner of the intersection is re-created using a stack of 1×1 round plates in 8 different transparent colors! Architecture sets have always had a premium quality to them, with printed pieces preferred over stickers.

Graham is a passionate LEGO collector, who has a penchant for the Castle, Pirates, and Western themes. The name of the city and country is printed below in a clear white font, with a dividing gold horizontal line. Made of high-quality plastic and carefully crafted by Lego experts, this set is perfect for anyone who loves architecture and Lego building toys.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment