276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Casanova: 3 (The Miles High Club, 3)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BUT I FEEL THEIR CHEMISTRY IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR NOT ROMANTIC ENOUGH FOR ME… BECAUSE THE HERO BELIEVE IN A FANTASY OF FINDING SOME GREAT THE ONE WOMAN FOR HIM AND THATS NOT THE HEROINE. HE BELIEVED AT FIRST IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT THE HEROINE FOR HALF THROUGH THE BOOK… AND ITS ANNOYING😂😂😂 SO FOR ME THEIR ROMANCE WAS JUST 40% tho. The Casanova (The Miles High Club Book 3) by T L Swan PDF EBOOK EPUB KINDLE. Size: 30,924 KB. The Casanova (The Miles High Club Book 3) T L Swan pdf. Kate is trying to come out of a funk after some personal loss in her past and her boss is just always on her case. They get off on the wrong foot from day one, and now, years into their acquaintance that have this aversion to each other that is a bit out of control. I also had an issue with the blurb promising something that... I didn't get? It seemed like the whole dating app thing would feature heavily in the romance. I was hoping for something like an epistolary romance, but the dating app isn't actually what sparks the romance at all and we only see Elliot and Kate using it a handful of times. It doesn't really have an effect on the romance building between them. They were involved in a head-on collision car crash,” Rebecca replies; she knows how much I hate saying that out loud.

After 7 years of working together, Kathryn and Elliot hate each other. This changes of course when Elliot sees Kathryn one evening with her guard let down and things go from there.There's a moment where all the dots connect and my emotions went haywire. I still have no idea how I feel. I just feel empty. Elliot and Kate have done that to me. T L Swan has done this to me again! HOT SMUT SCENES… they wear protection and sometimes they don’t. The hero said he always protection… A couple months ago I discovered TL Swan and I devoured ALL of her books within a month. Needless to say, I was left wanting more! I couldn't wait for The Casanova to come out and was thrilled to see it available on NetGalley - score! This is the third book in The Miles High Club series, and it did not disappoint! T L Swan has done it again! This series is such a guilty pleasure for me. The Stopover was my favorite in the series, but now I’m not too sure. I really enjoyed Elliot’s story, and I didn’t see the end coming (that’s all I’m going to say). I’m just sitting and waiting for Christopher’s story now. She smiles as she puts her hand over her chest. “There he is, oh thank God, I thought I was going to have to call a doctor.”

There are a million other companies that you could go and work for and yet you insist on staying here and complaining about every little thing. I’m not going to lie, it’s getting very old.” Their connection was amazing, super hot, and you could see clearly the growth of their feelings through each other. The Amatic Casanova slot features a wide range of expertly rendered game symbols based on the romantic venetian theme. Lower value symbols to look out for when playing include the handheld fan, the roses and the wine, combinations of which can award payouts of up to 500 coins.I nervously glance up at myself in the mirror again and brush my hands over my hips. “But I don’t look like me.” Misunderstandings and drama were the things that bothered me the most, or at least they were in the top two, but I’ll get to that soon. A lot of their trouble was pointless, and it would have been easy to keep it from happening. I know that drama makes a story more interesting, but this book had too much of it for me.

Elliot and Kate’s story was intriguing and sexy. I enjoyed the office romance and enemies to lovers trope. Elliot Miles and Kate have hated each other since they first met. But one day Elliot sees her dancing in the office and is instantly affected to her and becomes mildly obsessed, and is determined to have her. They start a “friends with benefits” like relationship but of course it can’t end there.

Read now or download (free!)

I would not forgive...and they just said I love yous... So let just say Elliot is not my favorite Miles brother, and Yes you guess it right this wasn't my favorite one in the series... I love enemies-to-lovers! It���s my favourite trope. While the hateful things said between the Kate & Elliot would have resulted in job terminations and HR reports, the loathing between the two of them (the only thing going for this story) was sadly over much too soon. Elliott Miles is the elusive fictional character that had so many faces, h

I had a hard time realizing work Elliot was the same person as vacation Elliot. During work Elliot was super short, callous and rude. Outside of work we saw none of those traits unless he was throwing a temper tantrum (which seemed to mostly happen at work). Elliot: May be handsome, but he's a bit of a jerk. He's also been obsessing over an artist for years. Always buying her paintings and trying to meet her. He's aware that she must be much older, but he just feels its his fate to meet her. He's also known to only date beautiful and talented women (think opera singers, head editors of magazines, etc). He has no time for an "ordinary" woman, not when he's searching for that extraordinary someone. And did I mention he hates his IT manager, Kate?

Casanova Very Popular Among Players in the USA

Another positive thing is all the interactions between the Miles brothers! They are truly an unique and united family! Looooved to see that Harry is still causing trouble to Tristan after all 😂. There was a decision that Elliot made that almost lost me for good. No joke, but his grovel was pretty epic and some of the reveals at the end made up for it. They may have been a BIT too convenient but it is a romance after all. Safe sex? Yes. Condoms were used and they also had a discussion about not using condoms before they went down that road Christopher comes into view, just like I knew he would. He always interrupts my meetings with Kathryn moments before my impending explosion. “Elliot, can I see you?” he asks. He nods to her with a smile. “Morning, Kathryn.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment