276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hotwife Principle (Hotwife, Cuckold, Humiliation)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another thought would be a salon visit. Her they just opened them up a month or so ago. Again staff and customers have to stay masked. It might be a great opportunity for her to experience having hur brows groomed or having lash extensions done if she’s feeling really brave. It’s a lot for someone that doesn’t go out enfemme, but we live in uncertain times so why not embrace things to the fullest. As far as being weird, we live in a time where being weird is the new stable, where eccentricity is the mainstream. Embrace it! If what you and Alice have is constructive and empowering symbiotically speaking then more power to the both of you! as a submissive husband I will share an experience which left me humiliated, and really questioned my commitment to the whole life style let me set the scene. I know that I am attractive to the oppose sex and to men as well, and I admit to flirting with gay men knowing full well that I have no interest in a physical relationship with them, I do all the alpha things I train hard and have a good toned body and I am fit, but I am approaching 45. And so it continues, with You caning, me counting, thanking You, and begging for the next, until either You are bored or I have had enough and beg You to stop. But in any case, we stop. I am blissed out and very aroused. I stand up, rubbing my flaming bottom through my pink satin bloomers. I go upstairs, take off my clothes. I return as your husband, naked under my dressing gown. I get into bed beside you and we make love passionately. Afterwards we sleep for a while, then I get up, run you a bath, and bring you down a cup of coffee. Une grande crème. And your pill.

Hot wife humiliation at My Favorite Hotwife Caption №559672: Hot wife humiliation at

I know you don’t like hormones since you want Alice to perform. However I do think you should get her real tits with implants. Offer to consult her on the size of the implants, within a range you define, but tell her your decision on her getting boobs is non negotiable. The truth is I’ve always been very dominant. It’s incredibly exciting to have a steady, stable and loving relationship with someone I can do whatever I want with, whenever I feel like it. Purely for my personal entertainment. As our FLR relationship evolved so did I. There was a great deal of discussion about what she wanted and why and how I could accommodate her desires. We would be very vanilla in our regular lives with FLR tendencies. But in the bedroom it was FLR all the way. I was very comfortable with her expectations of creating a very sexual gal pal in me. Painted toes and silky sexy panties was the start. As it evolved my wife would very lovingly but forcefully suggest her next step for me. Pleasing her gave me great joy and it still does as we reached a no turning point in our evolution. My wife had arranged with me a shemale and BBC encounter as I travelled for business and it turned her on greatly. I was very nervous but both encounters were very gratifying. She loved it. Safe sex of course!!! We were to experience those things together when COVID hit. We put encounters on hold but our FLR relationship flourished. There was and still is incredible communication and exploration together that has led to incredible intimacy. This doesn’t mean I’m not loving, affectionate and attentive to Alice. I am. But I expect that she fulfils my demands when I make them and that she spoils me and she obediently completes any command that I make. My demands can happen anytime I feel like and and can be anything from wanting a drink served to doing something sexual or sexually humiliating to her. Sometime in the past, she figured out that she could extend my suffering by taking one shoe off at a time. As her friends looked on in amazement, she worked my face over with the smelly foot then the clean one.For us it has been a journey that has taken years to get to where we are today. We have always been sexually adventurous in the bedroom and have incorporated light toy and fantasy play since we were married twenty years ago. We have touched on many fantasies including group play and bisexuality for me, the male half. Mostly vanilla with some kink but overall very satisfying for both of us. You…and us are not weird…we are happy and perfectly suited… so please continue….and turn the screw to another level and watch your Alice squirm…and i for one will love it…and be jealous!… I then get dressed – a sissy maid’s dress with suitable underwear, a minimum of makeup, just lippy and nail varnish, so this doesn’t take long. Then I go about my morning duties: lighting the fire, clearing up the kitchen and table, and today, sweeping and washing the kitchen floor. It’s the weekend, so I wait till 8:30 before I respectfully come down with a cup of tea. I present it to You, curtsey, pirouette to show off my dress and pettis, go and turn on the heater, then wait patiently while You drink your tea. I am Your very own sissy maid, to learn, serve and be disciplined by only You. You, unsurprisingly, laugh at me and tease me, humiliatingly. Remove all her facial hair by electrolysis or laser. Again the alternative can be for her to get her lips enhanced. I am sure she will choose the former as anyway she lives as a girl most of the time and this is less obvious to most onlookers.

Hot Wife Humiliation | xHamster

i always wear a bra and it is always with a sheer fabric shirt, blouse or tee shirt so the straps and bra are very visible in public.Yes, Mistress” I reply, stand up and curtsey. I obey You, and go to fetch them. “Which paddle Mistress? The bigger heavier one or the lighter more flexible one?” We began some fantasy play about adding additional people to our play time. During this time my wife began menopause. As is the case with a small percentage of women she entered a stage of hyper sexuality. While she was always a very sexual person she was even greatly more so now. We began quite innocently enough to talk about finally making some of our fantasies reality. I was basically on board to her desires letting her lead the way with input and suggestions when it deemed fit. Why I love to humiliate my husband is a question I have asked myself a lot. And I’ve discussed with my husband, Alice. We have a loving and caring marriage so why do I want to humiliate her?

Hotwifecaption | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW Hotwifecaption | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW

As I push the bounds of our relationship and my husband’s humiliation further , I find I want more and more. I want to push things further. How far can I go? Am I weird?

Share The Key

Taryn and Barb had sex with their husbands simultaneously. Taryn actually had an orgasm during intercourse. Mike reluctantly pulled out of her and let my Todd do the rest. Todd looked like a natural and even swallowed all of Mikes sperm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment