276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Men's Arctic Quilted Lined Duck Vest Washed Full Zip Up Utility Rugged Canvas Work Vest Jacket

£24.245£48.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association.

All Filson sizes are US sizes which can be larger for a European stature, so we recommend sizing down. We suggest reading all product features and characteristics by referring to our size guide and looking at the product measurements. Made from a stonewashed duck canvas for a structured silhouette, the curved hem and neckline add a more relaxed feel.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Made from stonewashed duck canvas for a soft yet durable finish, this gilet is finished with a chest patch pocket for stashing essentials and a shaped back hem for a more casual look. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I also did put it up back to back to another vest he wears all the time and it aaa spot on same size.After that I had him try it on again without telling him I washed it and he said hey you made it fit. A hugely practical alternative to carrying around a cumbersome water bottle that takes an age to open with your gloves on, the Peak vest will let you focus on the road ahead. That can be nice if it you get to wearing a shirt with a collar or flannel, there’s less bulk in the chin area, which I think enables more maneuverability without those items interfering doing some physical out door activities.

For coverage while riding or bending, the rear drop-tail hem is extended in length, and the standing collar rides at just the right height for maximum wind protection without interfering with a helmet.Please note we cannot take responsibility for any delays to deliveries once the items are out of our hands.

For reference, I was using the Medium found in the King Ranch work vest as my reference (which that fits perfectly) but this was smaller than that. If for any reason we are unable to issue a refund via the original method of payment, a credit for the amount due to be refunded will be sent to you. The two-way front zipper is protected by a snap-secure storm flap to seal out the cold wind, and the interior is fully-lined with lightweight Cordura® nylon.

Please note that Carhartt's worldwide distribution policy means we are unable to ship Carhartt WIP to Italy, Australia, The United States or Asia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment