276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Her Head Between My Thighs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Woman,how does it make you feel to be very much stronger and have very bigger muscles then the men? and they are no match when you wrestle them? Anonymous do you love the feeling that when a women apply a reverse head scissor on you, that your head is wedged right up her ass? Or does she generate tremendous mount of pressure that you can't really enjoy it in that sense? Woman, i agree after losing to a woman in a wrestling match sex can be great! but,it helps having a very big one! Abby Chase does this in Danger Girl hanging from an overhead beam, but not before she gets some information from the Hammer soldier. She's wearing a skimpy wetsuit at the time, which is par for the course for this series. Woman, calves are the muscles behind your legs but lower on the other side between your knee and foot! hope that helps you? see i have been scissored by women using their calves!

James,both scissor holds hurt because they are both head scissors! but,a reverse head scissors a women can generate a tremendous mount of pressure doing a reverse head scissors! Woman,the very first man or boy you wrestled how did the boy react to you beating them and how did you feel? did you scissor them?and how old were you?

Mnemonic

when i sit on laps of big girls i feel like a kid again but i am not very big to begin with either. im 1.65m(5'5") and i weigh 48kg(105 pounds). Anonymous, no not yet, but would love any women to put my head between there thighs or any part of my body. I can only guess it will be very painful and hurt like hell, but I would love it. (Just as long as they let me go soon as I start screaming otherwise they'll probably kill me lol). Have you had many women scissor you? Well i have a big thighs since i was kid when i become a teenager i start to lift wieght thats how i make my thighs 29 inches, now i am married woman i always scissor my hubby and some friends and relatives on wrestling match i like it very much , i am 32 Woman,if the wife i marry wants to wrestle other man i will have no problem her wrestling him!but,my wife or girlfriend crushing their penis and balls? that might be a little to much! and will get sexually excited watching her manhandle another man!

Function: Hip joint: Thigh extension, Thigh external rotation, Thigh abduction (superior part), Thigh adduction (inferior part)

Choose Display Mode

Ladies Only: Who have scissored someone with their thighs /quads. Question: Hello Ladies, how big are your thighs / quads when you scissored someone? Well me happy too because my husband like my muscles but, yes a lot of young women lifting wieghts and in schools it has become the wrestling class mix between boys and girls James i think now most men find it very sexy to be beaten by women or to be weaker than them , but do you also find it sexy when woman control you on every thing not only to be only physicly stronger but also in other way of life, Woman' with thighs the size of yours I bet you could kill a man if you squeezed a100%, but have you ever scissored anyone between you're thighs?

a b c Guerrero, Eddie (2005). Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story. Simon and Schuster. p. 9. ISBN 0-7434-9353-2.

Her arms are 18.5 inches , she lifts more than me , and she also wrestle her husband i also wrestle him but she never wrestle mine i do not like any woman to wrestle my husband

Limited unroofing: This procedure, also called punch debridement, is used to remove a single nodule. woman, i think it great if i sat on your lap. your thigh would look even bigger if i sat on it because i am so small. 29 is bigger than my waist bigger maybe even than my chest so if i were between your thighs they would look huge. they would look bigger than a whole man. you would feel very powerful like that.This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. It's such a signature move that the third licensed fighting game, Chougi Ranbuhen, actually turned it into Ranma's standard throw move (for both genders.) Woman,you ever lose a wrestling match to a man? and when you go to the gym to lift weights do the men get embarrassed by watching you lift heavier weights them the men and do the men get embarrassed by your larger and bigger muscles then them? Yes a lot of women lift wieght now and wrestling men and beat them but what i said not all women in turky like this

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment