276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tattoo Tarot: Ink & Intuition

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tarot Constellation Tattoos: In astrology, certain tarot cards correspond to different astrological signs. You could create a unique tattoo that combines the tarot card representing your sun sign with its corresponding constellation. Women, as the symbol of womanhood, a fresh start and fertility are the main attraction of this Yggdrasil tattoo. All of the elements are subtly connected to pay tribute to the traditional tarot card. With the gradient shading on the dark corners of the stars and the intricate floral and leaf designs on the figure, this tattoo highlights the beautiful elements. This tattoo can be a great option for both men and women. what I think of as psychic communication. This is where we ‘think’ our requests. It is a little different from just wishing, though. It is more like prayer. The Wands are, of course, fiery cards, evoking, by their element association, everything to do with heat and light. To me, the 3 of Wands is especially upbeat, which is well shown in the Tattoo Tarot version. The three, upright wands appear almost in a little dance together, with swirly, red and gold ribbons enwrapping and cascading around them.

10 Best Tarot Card Tattoo Ideas: Top Tarot Card Tattoo Ideas

In essence, tarot cards can be translated into compelling tattoo art through careful interpretation of their symbolism, personal resonance, artistic style, and integration with other design elements. This makes them an excellent choice for those seeking a meaningful and visually appealing tattoo. 7 Other Tarot Tattoo Ideas To Consider Translating tarot cards into tattoo art is a compelling process due to the rich and intricate symbolism each card carries. Here are several ways these mystical cards can be transformed into stunning body art: The lower chakras, whose energies vibrate more slowly, are associated with the basic needs and emotions of the human being.Solandia has described already how the images are realised in relation to the character on the card, the symbol for the card and its appearance on the body of the card’s protagonist. I would like now to add a few of my personal thoughts about the chosen imagery. That is why we put together our list of the Best Tarot Card Tattoo ideas! This tarot tattoos list will include classic tarot designs that you know and love, as well as some new artistic takes from our world class artists. And, every tattoo on this list will be as alluring as the tarot itself. The Emperor: Representing structure, stability, and leadership, the Emperor card is associated with authority, self-discipline, and rational thinking. It encourages the establishment of rules and organization for achieving long-term goals. Tarot Card Combinations: Some people choose to combine multiple tarot cards in a single tattoo to create a unique narrative or symbolize a specific personal journey. For instance, combining The Fool (beginnings) and The World (endings and completion) could symbolize a personal transformation or journey.

Tattoo Tarot: Ace of Cups – TABI Tattoo Tarot: Ace of Cups – TABI

This three of wands tattoo shows a liberated woman strutting down her path, confidently, and courageously. When tattooed upright the three of wands means not only knowing your path, but actually following your path and progressing forward toward your vision. Different Sizes and Locations: The versatility of tarot cards allows them to be adapted into either large, detailed pieces or smaller, more discreet tattoos. They can be located anywhere on the body, allowing for further personalization and creativity. Five of Chalices – A shark devouring a fish: disgust, tears. Loss. Resignation. S: A lie may cause sorrow, pain and regrets. Words that go with this card are ‘cunning’ and ‘skillfulness’ – note that the full length of the six swords cannot be seen. The design on the sword handles makes them almost look as though they are creatures that have little, single eyes, peeking out, waiting for the right moment to emerge more fully! (or maybe I have an over-active imagination from reading too many myths or watching too many sci-fi movies!)The World: Representing completion, accomplishment, and unity, the World card symbolizes the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. It suggests achievement and wholeness. Even warriors must take a break now and then, and that is what the upright four of swords tattoo represents. To be as effective as we can be, we must take the time to rest, recuperate, and meditate. That way we are ready for the next challenge life brings us, with a rejuvenated body, and clear mind. To me, these are like traffic lights – stop and go. We need to heed those signals, knowing when to put the brakes on, and when to become alert to going with the flow. Words for this card include moderation, self-control and patience. Harmony, co-ordination (of angel wings!) and recuperation also apply, along with the seasons and friendship (note the flower, bottom right – both horticultural and a kindly gesture).

Powerful Tarot Card Tattoo Design Ideas and Their Meanings

on the other hand death, poison and destruction. It symbolized the creative power of the earth. It was

Tattooed Tarot Review by Spacegoat

There are very few symbols that are so interpretative and versatile and have such a range of polyvalent meanings. According to traditional astrology and numerology, people with the zodiac sign Aquarius belong to the Star Tarot family. Rooting to the traditional tarot card design, this Aquarius tarot tattoo has almost the same elements. The seven stars depict the seven chakras in a human, and the big star depicts guidance. Abstract Tarot Tattoos: If you’re an art enthusiast, consider working with your tattoo artist to create an abstract design inspired by your favorite tarot card. This could include anything from color splashes to distorted imagery.

Tattoo Tarot: 7 of Swords – TABI Tattoo Tarot: 7 of Swords – TABI

rather frantic schedules and the age-old problem of managing to fill my time with more available content than it can hold. Some of that is directly of my own choosing. Yet it is a conundrum how The Ace of Cups seems to me to encompass this idea of prayers and blessings. We can ask for our cup to be filled in the way that is manageable for us, and which sees to our needs the best. Sometimes the cup gets too full. This can manifest in obvious situations – we buy too many things and don’t know where to house them all, for example! But sometimes it will come out sideways and from a more internal, less apparent place. We may end up becoming more emotional than usual, particularly in situations where it’s not the obvious reaction. To me this is about an emotional and psychic build-up of internal energy. I have noticed that some people are more in touch with that inner energy than others. Some regularly use something to medicate it away (consciously or not), perhaps because it feels overwhelming otherwise. A bit like the water brimming up and dripping over the cup in this image; it could get to feel quite suffocating, if it carried on like that. Other people simply let the emotion out, whether in an appropriate place or not – and then it is out and dealt with, for better or worse. For others it may just swill around, waiting to show expression in some future way. Remember, the best tarot card tattoo for you will be one that holds personal significance and aligns with your aesthetic preferences. It’s always a good idea to discuss your ideas with a reputable tattoo artist to ensure the final design is something you’ll love for years to come. Conclusion Major Titles: The Fool, The Magician, The High Priestess, The Empress, The Emperor, The Hierophant, The Lovers, The Chariot, Justice, The Hermit, The Wheel, Strength, The Hanged Man, Death, Temperance, The Devil, The Tower, The Stars, The Moon, The Sun, Judgment, The WorldIlluminating the shadows, shining bright as a beacon of hope, knowledge, and optimism, the upright sun tarot tattoo will give you strength even in the darkest night. The sun tarot tattoo also reminds us that no matter what there is something above us, watching us, and helping guide us. After the curves, a part appears in the form of a straight line, this symbolizes the time when one has really come to know oneself and has achieved wisdom. The dots at the end of the line, symbolize that after reaching the end of this path, where one is still in the real world, it is not known what comes next. As it is, the artwork for each card was created by hand with no digital enhancement changes. They were sketched, hard-lined, and colored. So you may notice that some of the cards include original sketch marks and color bleeds. Love reading this, not sure what I want, some how love the number 13, I come from a family of 16, and I’m the 13th child,. I’m also a pisces,. ♥️♥️

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment