276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MoFiz Women's Pyjamas Bottoms Trousers Nightwear Super Soft Comfy Modal Lounge Sleep Pants for All Seasons

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From our illustrated boxes that make for the perfect gift, to our plant-based bio bags, and even our stickers can be put in the compost! New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Claireabella39 Cool, comfortable pj bottoms I love these pj bottoms as they are very lightweight but cosy. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

Material: Made of 95 modal +5% spandex, very comfortable and lightweight, stretchy, breathable and extremely soft on the skin, it make you feel relaxing enjoy at you house. They fasten with a drawstring waist for a winning combination of comfort and flattering fit – all while you’re doing nada.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The pair I received have the elasticated waist band and it doesn't dig in, which I was a bit worried about.

Cyberjammies nightwear fits very true to size, so if you are looking for a more relaxed and comfy fit we would suggest sizing up. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Danielab Bought with my eyes closed cause trust the makers Comfortable, softeness of the textile soothes my sleep routine. Made from a soft and breathable blend of 60% cotton and 40% modal, these pyjama bottoms feel amazing against your skin. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This is ASOS DESIGN – your go-to for all the latest trends, no matter who you are, where you’re from and what you’re up to. I like these very much, they're lightweight and comfortable, have usable pockets and a drawstring around the waist. If you select “Stay logged in”, a cookie will be activated to allow you to stay logged in to your account even after your session has ended.

I'm a 20/22, got XXL,fit is loose, would easily fit a 24/26 but stretched more so may go see through. And we’re responsible for creating the world’s first biodegradable lace knicker, as part of our B-Edit.Lizziejoy PJ bottoms Bought to go with two tops I had and brill match ,very good fit and comfortable. We're also proud to be a B Corp certified business, meaning we meet the highest standards for social and environmental performance. Keep off the chill in a women’s dressing gown or robe, and find sleep sets and loungesets for women in pattern, plain, and in sizes XS-XL.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment