276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jacquard Idye Poly: Black

£356.785£713.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of the other dyes, depending on which brands they are, can work with polyester/cotton blends, but the success of the project would depend largely on how much polyester is in the blend. iDye comes in a dissolvable packet, so there are never any messy powders to handle: simply drop the packet in a pot of water, add the fabric or objects and bring to a simmer. It can also be used for sublimation transfer techniques and to dye polyester threads used in commercially manufactured garments. They are highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce a uniform colour when immersion dyeing. A hot water dye that produces brilliant colors on any natural fabric, iDye may be used on the stovetop or in the washing machine on the hottest cycle.

In fact, it will colour almost anything synthetic, including plastics and nylons, buttons, frisbee discs, 3D printed objects, toys, dolls, wigs, cleats, urethane coatings and more. The dye most frequently used to color synthetic fabrics after they have been produced is known as “disperse dye. Jacquard Dye Road Map [pdf]—Use this handy reference tool to match the right dye to the right materials. Dyeing solid, uniform colors has never been easier than with iDye for Natural Fabrics from Jacquard! With our best fabric dye for polyester and cotton-polyester blends, you can transform any garment or fabric with ease.So Bad I Feel Compelled to Review ( = feeling compelled to give a warnining) This is this worst product I have ever had the displeasure of using. It will colour almost anything synthetic, including plastics and acrylics, buttons, frisbee discs, 3D printed objects, toys, dolls, wigs, urethane coatings and more! A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. While they cannot be used on fabrics that are totally synthetic, the dyes can work well on polyester/cotton blends.

The dye packet was broken (not due to me mishandling), and a seemingly minimal amount of product particles spilled on the floor; but, it ended up spreading everywhere. Not only does it smell extremely toxic, but even a minor droplet will leave a very bad stain on anything. Dyeing polyester and other synthetic materials can present several challenges due to the unique characteristics of these fabrics. The dye comes in a dissolvable packet, so there are never any messy powders to handle: simply drop the packet in a pot of water, add the fabric or objects and bring to a simmer. Didn’t work and smells so bad I sewed a black dress with white thread for some reason so I tried to dye it black so the threads would not stand out.Highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform colour when immersion dyeing. They will usually require hot water to be used throughout the dying technique, and are often stovetop dyes. The dye itself worked great for what I used it for, compared to another popular brand I used it definitely dyed my fabric a dark black and it wasn't super streaky or anything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment