276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung T580 Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Wi-Fi (2016) - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find more about 'What is Call & Message Continuity and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. Learn how to connect or pair Bluetooth wireless headphones or earbuds to your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet with our guide and instructions. There have been reports of certain Android apps crashing after they are launched. Find out how to resolve this issue on your Samsung Galaxy Device Find out which size memory card your device accepts and the maximum external memory size for your Galaxy tablet.

Find out more about "Customer Warning - Samsung Lottery and Samsung Job Offer scams" with Samsung Support.FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find more about 'How do I use the Do not Disturb feature?' with Samsung Support. A phone or tablet that has been exposed to water may not charge or power on. In this case, you should remove the moisture and use a wireless charger if possible.

FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How do I get the Facebook Messenger app on my Samsung Galaxy device?' with Samsung The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is a 10.1-inch Android-based tablet computer produced and marketed by Samsung Electronics. It belongs to the mid-range "A" series, which also includes 7, and in the past, 8 and 9.7-inch models. It was released in May 2016; [1] [2] the S-Pen (stylus) version was released in September 2016. [3] [4]A refreshed version of the tablet would later be released in 2019, with some aspects, such as the battery, being reduced, while other components were upgraded. Learn how to scan a QR code on your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet with our easy guide and instructions. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'Do I have to pay to use the Samsung Hub app?' with Samsung Find out more about charging your mobile device including Fast Charging, Wireless Charging and Wireless PowerShare.

User reviews

Predictive text suggests words as you type on your Samsung Galaxy device. Learn how to turn it on and off as well as how to personalise it here. Find out how to use the Reminder App and learn how to set a reminder or use the widget on your Samsung Galaxy phone with our guide and instructions. Find out how to use Samsung Multi Control on your Galaxy phone or tablet with our easy guide and instructions. A new version of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 was announced in February 2019, with Android 9 Pie (upgradable to Android 11), the Exynos 7904 chipset and an IPS display with unchanged resolution. The rear flash is removed, S-Pen support is dropped and the battery is smaller, while the front camera is upgraded to 5 MP and the speakers are now stereo. [6] See also [ edit ]

FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How can I use the Smart Tutor app to get support for my device?' with Samsung FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about Safety precautions when using a Galaxy device with Samsung Support. Find ou Find out how to connect, sync, or link your Samsung Galaxy Tablet to a mobile phone with our easy guide and instructions.FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about "My device is charging slowly, not switching on or keeps restarting" with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Devices. Find more about 'What is Device Care and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. You can charge your device using any Samsung travel adapter, but there are a lot of different factors to take into consideration. Learn what kind of charger you should use with your phone or tablet.

FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find more about How do I get ready for a Mobile & Tablet Remote Management session (Smart Switch)? with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find out more about "How to pair Galaxy devices via Bluetooth" with Samsung Support. Find out how to access and use Samsung TV Plus Mobile, where you can stream live TV along with video-on-demand content on your smartphone or tablet FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about How do I restart a Galaxy Tab if it appears to be frozen or not responding? with Samsung Support.Find out which network carriers support 5G for your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet in your location. Learn how to find your Samsung Galaxy phone, tablet, buds or smart watch with the Find My Mobile feature using our easy guide and instructions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment