276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NATPAT Buzz Patch Mosquito Patch Stickers for Kids (60 Pack) - The Original All Natural Citronella Essential Oil Insect Patch, Plant Based Ingredients, Non-Toxic, DEET Free, for Toddlers, Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kids aged 0-2 need 1: One patch placed centrally on clothes (ie, on their jumpsuit on the stomach, chest) Additionally, if you’re headed to the Caribbean on vacation and haven’t read or heard about Chikungunya (also known as CHIKV), it’s a nasty mosquito-borne disease that’s sweeping the Bahamas, Caymans, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and many other Caribbean countries. Jamaica has declared a state of emergency with Chikungunya. While the Caribbean Public Health Agency says it’s “rarely lethal,” there is no cure for the disease, and its painful effects on one’s body and joints can last for years. DEET is a synthetic compound and is very controversial in terms of its toxicity (it can melt plastic at high doses). Kids aged 6+ and parents need 2-4 patches: One patch on the clothing next to each exposed limb (one on the sleeve of both the left and right arm, and if wearing shorts, one on the left and right side of the shorts)

The world’s #1 all-natural, non-spray shield to protect you and your family against mosquito bites. According to ScientificAmerican, the side effects of DEET may include rashes, skin irritation, numb or burning lips, nausea, headaches, dizziness and difficulty concentrating.And they’re a great spray-free way to give long lasting 6+ hours protection from mosquitoes – no matter if you’re in the tropics, in the mountains or on the beach. Mosquitoes find us by sensing the carbon dioxide (CO2) we emit when we exhale. Certain compounds, including specific essential oils, overpower the CO2 we emit, essentially hiding us from mosquitoes. I first learned of Chikungunya when two of my former neighbors contracted the disease on a Jamaican vacation last year. They shared their story with the Daily Herald— they’re from Elgin, Illinois — and the whole thing just hit too close to home for me. Our family has vacationed in the Caribbean several times too, and the Chikungunya outbreak has scared us enough that if we travel that way again, we’ll definitely bring these mosquito patches along (as well as traditional repellant sprays for extra measure!) to try to reduce the risk as much as possible.

The patches are plant based and contain natural citronella essential oil to ‘confuse’ mosquitos and make it harder for them to find you. Hi, Thanks for your review and followups. Did your dad have any success? I actually tried these many years ago and forgot about them. Since then, I’ve been doing every conceivable non-Deet bug spray, B1 pills, garlic pills, bug suits, mosquito yard treatments, etc, etc. They either smell bad, feel greasy or don’t work. I’m so tired of applying stuff on my body every day. It’s been a miserable summer in TX with all the rain and the mosquitoes are really bad. I get bit even when doused in bug spray. Mosquitos just find me delectable. My husband gets 0 bites, while I get bitten to death when we are standing next to each other. It must be my “scent” that makes me so attractive to them. I remembered these patches made me smell vitaminy, so I looked them up again. They were very hard to find.Designed in conjunction with Monash University in Australia along with a global team of entomologists (mosquito experts), BuzzPatch has become the world leader in safe, natural, non-spray mosquito repellents. FAQ helping you protect your skin and your kids skin naturally from mozzies – while you’re in the garden, catching up with friends and family over a BBQ, hiking, camping, fishing or while the kids are in the playground or at school. Kids aged 3-5 need 2 patches: One patch on the top clothes (sweater, t-shirt) and one on the shorts. MEDICAL GRADE ADHESIVE PATCHES – Non-woven fabric patches are medical grade and water-resistant. These pleasant smelling patches will be your new favorite for the whole family!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment