276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10975 DUPLO Wild Animals of the World Toy with 22 Animal Figures & 10944 DUPLO Town Space Shuttle Mission Rocket Toy, Set for Preschool Toddlers Age 2 - 4 Years Old with Astronaut Figures

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The natural world in a playset – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the World (10975) helps preschoolers discover and learn about the world's wildlife and natural environments

Wild Animals of the World with LEGO Kids Can Learn About the Wild Animals of the World with LEGO

Through LEGO DUPLO educational learning toys, children can learn new skills while playing with parents and improve many development skills LEGO easily dominated the creativity market with its impressive line of construction kits. They have more than just a simple standard line, too, as they have sets designed for adult collectors, standard releases, little kids, girls, and even toddlers. As a nerdy parent, I love showing off some of my favorite toy lines to my kids, and LEGO has always been on the top of my list. LEGO is incredible, and it helps you get creative and build off your imagination. To make things even better for your younglings, LEGO has the DUPLO line that is designated for as young as 2 years old. My kids are obsessed with animals right now, which is perfect for the new DUPLO Wild Animals of the World set! Kids can build and discover habitats; a lion house in the savannah, a slide for penguins and many accessories such as trees, fruits & flowers Playful learning for animal-lovers – This build-and-play, world-wildlife playset is filled with animals and environments that inspire kidsto learn and improve a variety of developmental skills animals – Meet pandas in Asia, lions in Africa, deer in Europe, an alpaca in South America, a bear in North America, a koala in Australia, penguins in the Antarctic… and lots moreTake kids on a tour to discover animals from all 7 continents with the LEGO DUPLO world map playmat, 22 wild animal figures and sounds Educational gift – This open-ended toy for toddlers is a birthday, holiday or any-day treat that will engage, entertain and educate a child aged 2 and up for years to come Also features Australian koala, penguins in Antarctica plus plants and trees from all over the world and a detailed fold-out world map playmat All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment