276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3D Granny Squares: 100 crochet patterns for pop-up granny squares

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What weight is the yarn you are using? My granny squares are coming out large when crocheting with a medium weight yarn. Reply

There are also ten bright and beautiful projects showing you how to use the squares to make unique gifts for friends and family including an animal themed baby blanket; a fruity cushion and a decorative garland. Rnd 9: ch 3 (counts as dc), dc into next st, *into ch-sp (2 dc + ch 2 + 2 dc), dc in the next 17 st. Repeat from * 3 more times, omitting the last 2 dc. Slst into 3rd ch of initial ch 3 to close. (84 + 8 ch) Now that’s an interesting square project to experiment with. Who could resist vibrant crochet granny square patterns? The beautiful texture and fun color combinations are what make this piece unique.

This circle granny square is easy to make and has a boho style that is perfect for crochet tops and crochet bags. With the large gaps and double crochet clusters, this specific crochet heart pattern is constructed to be like a classic granny (in a heart shape). Color and texture go hand in hand in crochet, and this pattern is the perfect example. It uses worsted-weight yarn, so it's incredibly fluffy, but it also works with any other type of yarn. If you prefer, you can try out a similar square pattern. The square uses textured crochet stitches like popcorn and front post crochet stitches to create the star shape.

Can I make all the squares with a size C crochet hook? Or do I really need the other sizes. I want keep the sizes uniform. I’d like to make a baby blanket Reply Rnd 8: (ch3, dc, ch2, 2dc) in corner sp, *dc in each st to next corner sp, (2dc, ch2, 2dc) in corner sp**, rep from * to ** twice, dc in each st to end, slst in third ch of initial ch3. [60dc, 4ch-2] This is an excellent project for beginner crocheters to improve their skill level. And no, you wouldn’t need to cut the yarn and attach a new color for the spirals if that’s what you’re worried about. Granny Square Bag: A common use of granny squares is to join them to create a one of a kind granny square bag like this one.Rnd 5: ch2, (2hdc in next 2 sts, hdc in next 2 sts) 10 times, hdc in last 3 sts, invisible join. [64hdc] Love the elegant and light texture of this crochet granny. It’ll make a great summer project for crochet garments or throws. The humble granny square gets a fresh new look in this collection of 100 3D granny square crochet patterns. Rnd 3: ch3, dc in same st, dc in next st, (2dc in next st, dc in next st) 11 times, slst in third ch of initial ch3. [36dc]

This is a straightforward pattern for those learning to crochet a hexagon for the first time. It’ll be easier for those who already know how to crochet a square, as it uses the same stitches. The only difference is that the hexagon pattern is finished with a 6-sided geometric shape.You can join them together to make granny square crochet afghans, a crochet square pillow or scarf! Commonly, when you are crocheting a granny square, you will work double crochet clusters (or three double crochets) into one stitch to create a traditional granny square. Hi, thank you for this pattern. In Row 4, when making the popcorn stitches, does the 2 space gap include the space already mentioned in the popcorn instructions, or is it in addition to it, I.e. making a 3 space gap in total? Theses are the people celebrated in this crochet along. The circle is then turned into a 9 inch square that complements the blanket beautifully. Rnd 5: ch, sc in next 4 sts, dc, 3dc in next st, dc, hdc in next 2 sts, sc in next 2 sts, hdc in next 2 sts, dc, 3dc in next st, dc, hdc in next 2 sts, sc in next 4 sts, hdc, 3hdc in next st, hdc, sc in next 4 sts, hdc, 3hdc in next st, hdc, 3hdc in next st, hdc, sc in next 8 sts, slst in first sc. [10dc, 20hdc, 22sc]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment