276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Starsky and Hutch Paul Michael Glaser Adult Costume Cardigan Sweater

£33.545£67.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sharpies The Sharpie movement was a short-lived youth subculture that seemed to explode out of nowhere, in Melbourne, Australia, in late… Hawaiian Mania An abundance of disposable income combined with Hawaii's entrance into the Union in 1959 manifested itself in the US as…

A chunky- knit, long length, woollen cardigan with belt. Normally cream and brown and only ever looked good on me and Starsky! A really cool bit of clothing, which I absolutely loved. Those of you who shout out who is Starsky? Shame on you. Paul Michal Glazer was a TV detective, who along with David Soul became the TV pin up cops of the 1970s with their TV show Starsky and Hutch.I really wanted a Starsky Sweater…. but I have a problem with patience. When learning something new, I want to instantly become an expert. I don’t want to take things slow and gradually add new skills to my skillset. I’ve always been this way, and if someone insists that my approach may not be realistic, I become more stubborn and determined to take on the challenge. Mood Rings The idea behind a mood ring was simple: You wore it on your finger and the colour of the stone… Truthfully, when I started knitting I had this sweater in mind. If I were concerned about appearances, I would probably make up an elaborate tale about Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn, after all, wore a very similar sweater in 1962, andwas famously photographed (pantsless) on the Santa Monica Beach. Of course, the trendy 1970s cardigans were multi coloured, after all what wasn’t in the 1970s. But this cardigan became a cult in itself, as the popularity of this show globally led the teenage boys to wear these super cool cardigans at the school discos, or even to those parent type of parties. The girls loved it. Well I think they did. Or perhaps it was Starsky that they liked?

Peggy Moffitt The top American model of the 1960s, Peggy Moffitt was a startling innovator who didn't just wear fashions, she inspired… In the end, after about ten months of work, lots of swearing, lots of coffee, and encouragement from fellow Starsky & Hutch fans on Tumblr, I finished myStarsky sweater. I wanted to give up many times, but I finished it in my own way, and I love it. Starsky Sweater ResourcesHippies Like no other time before, the ’60s exploded into personal freedom and self-expression, seen through bands of teenagers with unique… Teddy Boys The original teen fashion rebel of the post-war era, the "Teddy Boy" paved the path of rebellion for all hooligans… Go on YouTube and watch the open titles of that show, and you will see the very cardigan as Starsky climbs out of a swimming pool and shows that this cardigan even when wet, is the perfect crime fighting cardigan. The cardigan was never going to be looked at again as an old man’s clothing style. Filofax Although synonymous with all those 1980s cliches of power-dressing, double-breasted suits and big hair, the Filofax has actually been around…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment