276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Demons in My Bed: Exposing The Exiled: 1 (Demons of Port Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Britt, clever play on the next title of the book because these demons live rent-free in my head now :>

What I loved the most was Palmer. She is badass, knows what she wants, and it's scared to be the strongest one in the room. She is such a fun FMC and I am so excited to see what more she does. With an invitation to their depraved nightclub in hand, a leather corset wrapped around my torso and a mask complete with tall bunny ears, these demons aren’t going to be able to resist me. The only problem? I wasn’t expecting their brand of insanity to be so… exasperatingly delicious. Ashland is similar to Talon in he doesn’t have a filter but he’s more dominant. The mouth on this man (honestly on all of them, again save for Rhodes) I was ready to volunteer as tribute. Despite his dominance, he absolutely loves when Palmer talks shit about him. He knows what he likes and is not afraid to go after it or express it. fmc - #gaslightgatekeepgirlboss. i loved how feisty she was. i loved seeing her take control and be so hot while doing it.Don't get me started on the boys, UGH THE BOYS. How can you fall in love with characters in no more than two chapters? Hmm? Because Britt Freaking Andrews wrote them. That's how. TW: Britt does list some major triggers at beginning of book - abusive parent, mention of past SA, abusive ex, torture, violence, death

I really loved all of the characters in this one. I love Palmer, she was just so strong and cool and overall a lovely character. And I love Palmer, Felix, Talon, Ashland and even Rhodes. I liked how they were all super different from each other and each had their own personalities. They were just so well developed that it made me like them as characters even when they weren’t doing the nicest things. I was looking for a book that would give me smut and chaos and Britt Andrews DELIVERED!!! I did not expect the emotional damage that would come with it honestly!A couple of twists really kept me at the edge of my seat and by the end I was tempted to bite my nails in anticipation. And omg that ending!!!! How can you leave it there!!! Please, please tell us we don't have to wait too long for the next one!!!! The story line is in congruent timeline as some of Emerald Lakes (i.e. you see Asreal and Laurie), so I am patiently waiting for the moments I know are coming! I have a suspicion there's something about Palmer we have to learn - mainly due to fact that two of the demons almost knotted with her which doesn't happen unless they're with mate material. Being a demon, they can only mate with demons.......hmmmmmmm!

While on the one hand I abso-freakin-lutely LOVED this book.....I'm not sure My patience can last until book two will be released!!!!

See a Problem?

As a trained agent of Montague Industries, it’s my job to keep innocents safe. The Exiled are a threat that needs to be neutralized, and I’m ready for battle. I'm not normally a fan of monster sex books but jeeeeeez does this hit every single steamy note it reaches for! I have seen teasers for this for what feels like months and knew straight away I wanted to read it. I WAS NOT WRONG!!!!

I absolutely love Britt's Emerald Lakes series so I had HIGH hopes for DIMB, and she did not disappoint. This book was just so hot. I’m not over how good the steam in this book is. They were just all so good and I loved them so much. I loved how they were all super different from each other and how many different activities they included. Also I adored how there were MM moments during those, those were quite lovely too.However, it doesn't take long for Palmer to see that these powerful Demons have more to them, lurking just under the surface of their dangerous and violent acts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment