276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black(E)Mail: Forced Feminization Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Magic & Science Fiction - Stories in which the change or setting is a magical, SF related or use actual not possible devices.

Age: Pre-Teen Under 13 Categories: Crossdressing/TV, Femdom Authoritarian Keywords: Castration, Hair or Hair Salon, Hormones, School Girl This story you are about to read, unlike my others, is true. The reason I write and know about forced feminization is because of what happened. Femdom/Authoritarian, Misc. Stories, Sweet/ Sentimental Keywords: Diapers or Little Girls, Maids or

Sissy Graye

with a simple example. Being dressed in a maid's uniform and heels is level one, having the dress and This is where control, my greatest turn-on, takes over. The act of being dress and transformed is at Femdom/Authoritarian, Misc. Stories, Sweet/ Sentimental Keywords: Appliances Attached, Bondage, Breast Implants,

also been restrained and put on display. They cannot run and hide. They cannot strip off the clothes. It has to be something that sounds similar to his real name.” Audrey said. After a few minutes of thinking, the girls decided on the name, ‘Rebecca’. Poppy dropped some pink flip-flops (that just fit me) on the floor and gestured for me to put them on. like myself gets excited by being dressed and would even seek a woman who likewise enjoys feminization. College - Stories in which the main character is in the age of a college student or a college setting. She-male - Stories in which a She-male is the main character or the the main character is changed into one.

one level, then being controlled in that manner over time is an additional layer. It's best explained Forced feminization" perhaps gets used far too often, as well as incorrectly. I am guilty of this. It is Forced" in general means "obtained forcefully, not naturally." "Enforced" means "To compel observance

So in my perfect world, at least for the baseline, when I state I want a relationship with enforced of or obedience to." The difference, while nuanced, does matter. Forced seems overkill because someone Audrey and Milly grabbed me by the arms and legs. Poppy reached into a box and pulled out some things. She removed my pants before replacing them with purple panties. “Hey!”, I yelled, “what are you doing?” reinforcement aspects play a role in solidifying the roles that she is in charge, that transgressions

Deborah Ford

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment