276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jovan Musk Aftershave Lotion for Men, 118 ml

£5.235£10.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jovan's musk fragrances for men and women were so popular during the 70s when they first came out that not only are they still being produced (and much consumed) today, but for many people they remain the reference for what a musk fragrance should be. So among others I got javon musk, and i expected something way more aggressive according to what's written here.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I think as long as you do not expect something of amazing niche quality here, you can be on to a guaranteed winner. My wife is not that fond of it, although id just come from the shower to the lounge room and plonked along side of her just after giving myself a small dousing. I get positive comments on it, but now that I think of it, generally from the older ladies with this one, who usually get a kick out of me making the Billy Dee Williams reference. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members.i got the spray, and it seems to have more of a hayfield scent with the musk instead of the floral which i really liked. On its own Jovan Musk reminds me of a '70s Camaro with concert t-shirts for seat covers, a huge plastic comb and a pocket full of dry, crumbly B-grade Columbian. I like it on me, he likes in on me, and I would like it on him too, but he's happy blowing through his new bottle of Tabac O. This smells like vanilla coca cola to me, if you open a bottle and smell it up close, and sunscreen, the coca cola part is really strong to me though.

Debuting the first fragrance developed wholly under Alessandro Michele’s creative vision: a scent designed to celebrate the authenticity, vitality and diversity of women—flourishing in a natural, expressive and individual way. anyways, this stuff was a lot softer and pleasant than i expected it to be - scentwise - the strength is pretty strong though.I've been told to seek out a vintage version, and I like modern Jovan Musk enough as a condiment that I just may do that. Jovan Musk was meant to be a sexy fragrance, to evoke animal instinct in human by overdosing its animalic aspect, in this case is musk. Sure, a couple of dabs will blend into a wearing of the standard Jovan Musk for Men Cologne and be a nice little 'kick', but it stands out entirely. i really liked the somewhat retro but very masculine kinda macho scent, but it was very polite, soft with that touch of floral like lilac or something.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment