276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Levi's Men's 508 Tapered Jeans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lower rise was great (I have a short torso, so jeans with a high rise make me look disproportionately leggy) and I needed the roomier seat/thigh area. Please note that we take measurements of each pair to check that the label corresponds with the actual size. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. These items are in Grade A USED condition, but they may have minor wear and tear, such as small marks, slight fraying to hems and seams, and slight fading.

We have measured the jeans and the actual measurement are: Waist measure 31 inch, Inside leg measured 31 inch, we also measured Hems: 6. Most pants that fit me well in the waist end up being too narrow in the thigh / quads and on the rare occasion that they fit the pants are too short. The images above are not exact; due to the vintage nature of the jeans, colour wash and wear will vary.This version of the iconic 508 comes in a bright blue with the typical whiskering detailing to the knee and upper thigh an ideal jean to create a more tailored and fashion lead jean. Famed for their 501 jeans, Levi’s have been the garment of choice for cultural movements throughout the 20th century, with over 100 years experience in denim.

When considering a correct fit please refer to the Actual measured size as it is common for jeans to change size over time and differ from the label size. Levi’s pride themselves on a rich heritage of innovation and creativity, constantly striving to provide the latest cuts and washes, alongside a wide range of authentic originals. We have measured the jeans and the actual measurement are: Waist measure 31 inch, Inside leg measured 34 inch, we also measured Hems: 7 inch and Rise: 11 inch.We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. All items are vintage and therefore may have signs of general wear, any major flaws will be noted in the description above. e. baggy) for my liking, the 508s solve this problem: they are wider around the thighs yet rapidly taper into a tighter leg opening towards the calves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment