276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are the love of my life. I woke up this morning and couldn’t stop admiring how calm and beautiful you are when you sleep. You are the most important person in my life, and I can’t imagine waking up without you by my side. 25. Dear (Name),

My love for you will never waver. It is as real and unchanging as the sky or the sea. I always had this idea of what I wanted in a boyfriend, but I never could quite find what I was looking for until I met you. You are everything I could ever want and more. A Letter to My Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry I can still remember that beautiful day in which I met you because something very special happened to me the first time I saw you; it was as if my heart was telling me that you were the man who I had been waiting for so long. As the sun gently kissed the world awake, we shared one of those routine coffee mornings. Everything was normal, ordinary. And in that moment, I stole a glance at you and saw something extraordinary. I saw the magic of our love-everyday beauty, momentary treasures, the love in the little things we do for each other. Try reading some Christmas letter examples and you’ll already get that warm, fuzzy feeling as if those letters were exclusively written for you. Just like Christmas gifts, letters have a wonderful effect on those who receive them. Sometimes though, thinking about what to say in a Christmas letter can be a challenge.

Letter Remembering the Night We Met

Are you a campfire? Because you light up my world on our nights out! The way you move, whether it's to music or to your own internal beat is so entrancing. I love to see you dance, to see your smile, to see your expressions when talking to people. Watching you enjoy yourself is one of the most incredible experiences that I can imagine. With you, life is infinitely more magical and sensual. I want to look into your eyes when we walk together, but I am scared to tumble. I want you by my side, but then I might not be able to look at your face. Therefore, I choose to sit down and enjoy this life with you, looking into your eyes and kissing you without any distractions. 64. My love, Love letters are actually meant to express love and romantic feelings for your lover. While there may not be some special reason to write love notes to your beloved partner, you can write romantic love letters to them too. Such a letter normally contains words which show how madly you love them and desire to have them in your life. Moreover, if you two are planning to get married soon, you can share your future plans with them and show your faithfulness to them. Also, if you thank them for coming into your life, that would be a great add-on to romantic love letters. When I look at you, I see not only my lover but also my best friend, my provider, and my protector. I believe with all of my heart that my soul was made to be with yours.

When you do not get to feel your lover for years, a handwritten love letter can be the best thing which makes them feel close to you. They have written feelings for you and they have written your name; what can be better than feeling their warmth through their kind words? Show your love to your long distant significant partner and make them realize how much you miss them and how you cannot wait to see them. If you want to share your most romantic thoughts and appreciation, these letters will melt his heart and bring a tear to his eye. 10. To the One Who Treats Me Like a Queen In all of my life, I have never experienced such a healthy and stable relationship. I know deep down in my heart that I can fully trust you. I am confident that you will never betray me, and I promise that I will never betray you. 25. To the One I’ll Always Support

Heartfelt Christmas love letter

You are my best friend and the only person I feel like I can be fully myself with. I know I can tell you anything and everything that’s on my mind. You always listen to me and know the right thing to say, and it’s one of my favorite parts about you. 40. To My Safe Space

Amalie confronts Sanders Monk, and they get into a fight. He lied about sending the letter to her house, but she received the letter at her office. They break up. What keeps me going when the distance feels like too much to bear is knowing that you will always be there waiting for me. There is no other lover better for me than you are. Your love is worth waiting a lifetime for. 24. To the One I Wake Up BesideI could never have imagined that I would be with such a kind and hardworking man. You are my protector and my provider. I love you so much for all you do for me, and I hope you know that it never goes unnoticed. 13. To My Caring Boyfriend You're so beautiful, clever, and well-spoken that every time I talk to you I feel like a clumsy clown tripping over his own feet. It's a mark of your kindness and generosity that you humor me with your hot-as-a-chili-pepper smile every day. You're the only girl in the world who can make me laugh till my belly hurts. Not to mention, being around you is so easy, it's like a warm hug from a fuzzy bear. Thanks for always being my sunshine on a rainy day. Sometimes I think I’m in the middle of a dream because I find it hard to understand that it’s true to have you by my side, but it’s my reality and that leads me to make you a very special promise. While funny love letters are great for any occasion, consider writing a heartfelt and humorous Valentine’s letter to your girlfriend to make her smile. Share a funny love letter to uplift her mood and show her that you care. 62. Love, Congratulations on your incredible achievement! I'm bursting with pride and happiness for you. Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and it's a joy to witness your success. You inspire me every day, and I'm grateful to be by your side, cheering you on. Here's to many more triumphs together, my love. I believe in you, and I'll always be your biggest supporter.

When you write a love note to your loved one, you should not worry about how it looks like, especially if you have bad hand writing. Sincere lovers always appreciate the effort you put in writing the note; they do not judge your handwriting.When people ask me where I want to be in a few years, everything gets fuzzy, everything by you, who are always by my side. Merry Christmas, baby”. I've experienced a lot in life, traveling and meeting so many different people. But through it all, I've realized that you're what's been missing in my life. There's no humdrum with you around. You make even the daily moments breathtaking. Loving you is bliss, a constant euphoria with every embrace. You're my forever, the missing piece that completes my soul. When you are with me, smiles and joy are surrounding me. When you are with me, flowers are blooming everywhere. I am so blessed that I have you as the love of my life. With utmost earnestness, I declare my ardency for you, for you are the light that illuminates my world. You are the most amazing boyfriend, and I’m so fortunate to have found you. Your sweetness and affection are what drew me to you, but your humble and kind character is what made me stay. I love all that you are and all that you’ll ever be. 29. To My Handsome Man As I sit here so far away from you, all I can think about is how much better my days would be if you were here. However, these miles apart cannot diminish our memories together. Each remains etched forever into my heart, like names carved into tree bark. I'll never forget your smile, your touch, your laughter that warms my soul. Until I see you again, I find solace in the beauty of these distant landscapes, knowing they too witness our love. You are my home, and I eagerly await the day we're together again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment