276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Warheads Sour Assorted Flavours Chewy Cubes 113 g

£2.155£4.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Children might like these if they are getting into sour sweets, but there are others, such as Tangfastics, that will probably give them more taste of sour sweets without burning their tongue. Who is Wally, anyway? And, more to the point, where is he? Maybe he can answer some of my questions below. Variety of Flavours Available Warheads Chewy Cubes are sour and sweet chewy American candy in a mix of 6 assorted classic Warheads flavours. The green sweets have no smell. As soon as you put it into your mouth, you receive ZERO tanginess. None. Nothing. Nada. I had really hoped they’d be more sour. They are more “tart”. But I like the texture, and they have a decent flavour.

The candy was invented in Taiwan in 1975 and was first imported to the United States in 1993 by The Foreign Candy Company of Hull, Iowa. [2] [1] Impact Confections acquired the brand in 2004. [3] They are currently manufactured and distributed in the United States by Impact Confections and in Australia by Universal Candy. [4] In culture [ edit ]Warheads cubes are manufactured on equipment that processes milk, soy, peanuts, and wheat products. Ingredients Myers, Blanca (31 October 2016). "What's Behind the Burn of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy". Wired . Retrieved 21 January 2022. Carrie Taylor (October 16, 2013). "The science behind how Warheads are so sour". Houston Chronicle . Retrieved January 18, 2015. So, this is the first time I am reviewing any sour sweets. Not to mention, it is the first time that I have ever tried Warheads Cubes. I have loved sour sweets for a long, long time. Probably longer than I wish to think about.

A driving force behind the candy's early popularity were informal competitions among school-children to determine who could withstand eating the largest number of Warheads at once. [7]Some of the flavours were quite nice; the watermelon was even tasty. They were all very chewy, but softer than that “rebound” chew that you can get with some sweets. This is about my first thoughts and opinions of Warheads cubes. If you want to know my method, you can see it here; it’s pretty straightforward. Warheads Cubes Description The texture was OK, nothing bad, nor especially good, either. You can certainly feel the sugar coating, which I was hoping to have a higher mix of malic acid in. When the makers of WarHeads candy went berserk and created..." Chicago Tribune. 27 July 1999. Archived from the original on 8 October 2018 . Retrieved 7 July 2022. Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulators (E270, Malic Acid, E297, Citric Acid, E331), Natural and Artificial Flavour, Glazing Agents (E904, E903), Colours (E133, E129, E171), Cherry Juice from Concentrate.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulators (E270, Malic Acid, E297, Citric Acid, E331), Natural and Artificial Flavour, Glazing Agents (E904, E903), Colours (E133, E129, E171), Cherry Juice from Concentrate. Some of our reviewers, the sour fans, have been wanting to try Warheads Galactic Cubes ever since they hit store shelves, so we had to grab a bag when we saw them at Walmart. Possibly the worst “sour sweets” I have ever tasted. No smell, no sourness, and no idea of the flavour. Using my great skills of deduction, I think it is strawberry?? I think that, by now, anyone who likes sour sweets has heard of Warheads, even if they have never tried them. They are made in the USA but have made their way over the pond to the UK. No smell, no sourness; I couldn’t even tell the flavour without reading the box. I thought at first it was a grape flavour, even though I knew grape was not in this box.Although some of the Food Rankers crew do not care for sour candy, this variety says that it is only mildly sour and promises a mystery of sorts.

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, E331, E297), Preservative (E270), Colours (E129, E102, E110, E133, E171), Natural and Artificial Flavour. Warheads Extreme Hard Candy has become a popular candy for challenges and contests. Some people see how many candies they can eat at once, while others try to keep the candy in their mouth for as long as possible. [8] Chemistry [ edit ]Prepare for lift off with mouth twistingly sour Warheads, setting the standard for sour American candy since 1985. Named Warheads as the sour taste is alike to a warhead going off in your mouth, as demonstrated by the brand's mascot, Wally Warheads. Super sour seekers love this 'extreme' candy with an intense sour flavour, now available in a huge range from Lil’ Worms and Chewy Cubes to Super Sour Spray. That’s why Warheads made our Top 10 Must Try American Sweets. When opening the box, they looked different from how I had imagined. I thought they would be less sugar-coated, less jelly-like. More like the cubes you get in dolly mixtures. The box itself is sturdy enough. The first thing you notice is the logo, a screwed-up face with a cloud head. It makes me a little nervous and super excited, to be honest. But, as the old saying goes: May contain milk, soy, wheat, and peanuts. E129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. When I was opening the bag, the large heat-sealed section made the bag rip when opening it. While that may prevent air from getting into the sweets, making them stay fresher longer, they should be more like crisps and open easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment