276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Central Park West: the unmissable debut legal thriller of the year

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the case reaches its climax, Nora’s family is threatened and a new tactic must be taken to ensure a conviction. Uber rides, Google geolocations, that the government can sweep into a pile and collect a “pretty detailed picture of a life.

It’s enough to blow the case wide open, and to send Nora into a high-stakes investigation of conspiracy, corruption, and danger. Comey also received heavy criticism from Republicans, in part after it was revealed that he had begun drafting an exoneration letter for Clinton before the investigation was complete. His bestselling book, A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership was published in 2018 and made into a 2020 television limited-series. She herself has such a lovely voice when simply narrating, I don't get why her females are so annoying to me.

The murder of a former New York governor, pinned on the man’s current wife, could see a new accused, should the mobster’s intel be substantiated. Kyra Burke is facing life imprisonment for the murder of her disgraced predator of a husband, ex-Governor Antonio (Tony), Burke.

Nora works to find the real killer of the disgraced former governor, apparently a mob hit, even as the evidence points to the wife. He has me anticipating the next book he is working on, and I will be the first in line to grab a copy. I'm sure we have James's wife and several daughters (I believe he has at least 3 or 4, out of 5 kids!When D’Amico passes Nora a note about Tony Burke’s death and mob involvement, Nora asks for protection for D’Amico.

The theme of family runs like a rich, deep vein through Central Park West, and Comey examines its many permutations (whether family or Family) as the story progresses. Kyra, “a strikingly beautiful thirty-nine-year old woman,” says killing her husband was a “public service,” but she insists she didn’t do it.I appreciated the lengthy procedural and acronym explanations that lended to the authenticity and complicity of the novel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment