276°
Posted 20 hours ago

H.aving s.ex in my room_Vol 1: Manga sex 18+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What Jacob thought to be a broken system at first, turned out be something entirely different from even his wildest imagination possible… and completely changed his entire life. With his power sealed, but with his knowledge and experience of thousands of years will gradually push him to the peak once again, even discovering unparalleled secrets and knowledge to step into the heavens and succeed in becoming an existence above the universe!

Manga Online Read Manga Online

However, the heavens punished him with a mysterious seal, sealing his powerful and terrifying strength and even restricting his body strength, turning him into a weak mortal, a cripple in the end. To his surprise, afterlife was a spinning roulette that decided his next world and powers, with an annoyed Goddess supervising the process. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The story will also be given an updated version (which includes newer elements from the story earlier on) on Royal Road.

Adult Ecchi Harem Mature School Life Slice of Life SmutBenjamin was an ordinary high school student. Protagonist will have to work hard to keep his little life, when he finds himself in the middle of a battle among the forces of good and evil. Depictions of rape, mindbreak or abusive mind control, heavy sexual abuse, NTR and other heavy stuff. Adult Adventure Ecchi Harem Isekai LitRPG Mature Romance SmutAfter death, Devon is given the second chance he never wanted. It can be a hard read till 100 chapters but it's quality will improve afterwards, along with some actual development of the plot.

Manhwa 18+ - ManhwaLike

Some light management, a status system in the background, wholesome lewding centered around the MC, a slice of life story with some adventuring and lots of lovely monster girls. Action Adult Ecchi Fantasy Girls Love Harem Mature Romance SmutYasenia is a child born different from the rest, her mother, Tatyana, used an ancient technique she found to absorb the world's energy to get pregnant instead of having regular intercourse. The romance of the real timid boss building owner and mysterious woman is about to exceed the limit!

When fate drags Stryg from his forest home and into the ruthless city of Hollow Shade he must learn that some monsters live everywhere. Completed Action Adventure Drama Gender Bender Girls Love Mature Romance Sci-fiMore than a hundred years into the future and the world has been through hell and back, not that ancient history matters to Terry as his girlfriend of three years dumps him in the middle of a park. Her objective was to create a lover for herself since the endless years of solitude and all the heartbreaks covered her heart with eternal ice.

Read Love Limit Exceeded Raw Manhwa at Manga18.ME

Reluctantly agreeing, neither of them could have known the adventure of self discovery Terry would find himself plunged into.However, his heart that had been sealed and indifferent to almost everyone for his entire life, will gradually begin to open up when he meets people who will unexpectedly break the barrier in his heart easily but mysteriously, creating strong bonds that he never thought he would have had after the tragedy. However, that second chance was to live in the world of Spirit Infinite, the same game that my brother introduced to me. But, that doesn't stop Stryg from aspiring to his belief of greatness: power, prestige, and food with salt. Action Adult Adventure Harem Martial Arts Mature Romance Slice of Life SupernaturalA mysterious young man falls into a small unknown world after surviving the terrifying void, barely recovering. To his joy, he got the system where points are gained by doing perverted tasks and indulging in sexual activities: The Sex Beast System.

18+ - ManhwaLike Webtoon 18+ - ManhwaLike

Action Adult Adventure Ecchi Fantasy Harem Mature School Life SupernaturalIn a land ruled by vile monsters, where death is common and life is cruel, one outcast endeavors to have it all. Now Carl decides that it is time to put everything behind him and start anew, but an incredible discovery about his father in law makes him decide that it is time to teach him a lesson… of course in his own, pervert way. The inability to use his Term Attribute, a unique power that everybody develops during their life, he has suffered misfortune and lost faith in himself.

Warning: This story contains explicit sex scenes and subject matter which some people may find offensive or traumatizing Reader discretion is advised. Keith, a vieux riche, spoiled and cherished, heir to the Demiliore Consortium, lives his life at large. I love very much these themes of cultivation and fights, romance and soft slices of life, so I decided to create my own novel that maybe could be enjoyable and charming for some or boring and disappointing for many, but it doesn't matter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment