276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burberry - TOUCH MEN edt Spray 100 ml (1000012797)

£17.195£34.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This 21st century fragrance for a modern man is on the path to becoming a classic. Burberry Touch for Men

Touch by Burberry, Enchant your surroundings with the unique charm and elegance of a true English gentleman. The Burberry Touch for Men Eau de toilette will accentuate your casual style perfectly and capture the attention of every woman around you instantly. Burberry Touch is an Eau de Toilette formulation and is available in three sizes: 3.4/1.7/1oz (100/50/30ml). As a rule of thumb, you should get 10 sprays per 1ml of fragrance. So the smallest size will give you around 300 sprays and the largest treats you to 900! Touch by Burberry, Right at tehe very beginning, your senses will be captured by the extraordinary combination of juicy tangerine, which is mysteriously accompanied by delicate violet leaves and aromatic artemisia. The warm blend of cedar and masculine nutmeg soon joins in and white pepper adds a subtle spice. The long-lasting base of the composition rests on accords of earthy vetiver, exotic tonka beans and sensual musk. Did you know Burberry was the first designer to live stream a fashion show? The forward-thinking brand launched Burberry Touch for Men in 2000. Over two decades later, its popularity is still growing. Burberry Touch is what we call a fresh spicy fragrance. Its notes are “cooler” and crisper thanks to the addition of musk. If you prefer your spicy scents to be warmer and woodier, then opt for Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme. They share similar DNA, think of them like cologne cousins, and are both classy and easy-to-wear, all-rounder scents. Versace Pour HommeCoachSignature88 gives this product a hefty 8.5 out of 10, saying, “Gosh, I just love this scent. It’s become one of my signature scents! To me, it has like a light smokey cigarette residue mixed with musk that can work for any occasion. Lasts a very long time, too, on my skin. It’s been over 12 hours, and I still smell it. This scent and Burberry men is the best in their lineup. Price is right too. Great job, Burberry!” Don’t get me wrong, though; that’s not to say that Burberry Touch is purely formal. This fresh, musky fragrance layers just as well on a crisp white tee as it does on an Oxford cotton shirt.

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. What I appreciate about Burberry Touch is its adaptability and inoffensiveness. Burberry Touch is a play-it-safe scent, and there’s many a time and place that works great for. Like at the office, for example, or when meeting new people. Be confident in your scent selection without the hassle of experimenting with countless cologne samples and blind buys.The fragrance is light and refreshing, perfect for any day or night, and will have you feeling confident and composed. With its blend of violet, mandarin, and white pepper notes, Burberry Touch for Men is a classic yet modern scent that will never go out of style. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

When choosing a size, it comes down to two factors; price and how often you will use fragrance. If you’re going to make it your everyday cologne, then it’s better to splurge on the largest or mid-size option. On the other hand, if it’s intended as a once-in-a-while fragrance, 1 FL OZ should be more than enough.

Recently Viewed

The fact that Burberry Touch is still a serious cologne contender over two decades on from its launch is testament to its versatility and timelessness. Rest assured; this all-rounder fragrance isn’t going out of style any time soon. This can’t always be said for more daring cologne releases that fit a fleeting trend. Wearability

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment