276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss, Vol. 1 (I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (Manga))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall (this is a very biased opinion, because I really loved the manga) this is a fun ride, I do think that it is re-readable and if you don't take it too seriously I think you'll like it. how could I give it anything less and do I want to pauper myself by getting the manga as well, stars! Being acutely ill, a young girl has spent most of her life in a hospital room playing otome games to fill her time. However, she one day finds herself in the midst of a scene from one of these games as the story's villainess, Irene Loren D'Autriche. With time running out, can Irene succeed with her plans, or will she remain bound to the ill-fated ending that awaits her?

EditSynopsis Being acutely ill, a young girl has spent most of her life in a hospital room playing otome games to fill her time. However, she one day finds herself in the midst of a scene from one of these games as the story's villainess, Aileen Lauren Dautriche.V01: was a pretty fun book! I mean, yes it was pretty cliche for the genre but the ML was adorable and the FL was competent and the world was interesting enough so I was filled with good feelings.

I also didnt like how once again the ‘heroine’ of the game turned into a two-face biatch. So cliche. before reading*** (This whole part is a mess. I'm so tired. Making sense isn't high on my priority list right now.)Art-wise, this show isn't the best. I still can't get used to the show's art style. In terms of animation, I'd say it is pretty good, with nothing particularly disappointing to mention. And the OP and ED are perfect for the show. I was already feeling them in the first episode of the show. The VAs should not be overlooked for how well they portray the characters to which they are assigned. Actually, it's not clear at all how the story builds on or benefits from the premise. Why make her a villainess? Why reincarnate her? Why in a dating sim? Any one of those elements could have taken the story in an interesting direction if it had been treated as more than just isekai overhead. It's not difficult to imagine: an evil heiress gets dumped, tries to get even, and winds up fixing her life, and the kingdom, essentially out of spite. Or how about this: reborn into fantasy high society, an ordinary modern girl has to act the part of a notorious noblewoman or face destruction. As for being trapped in a dating sim — I mean, that one practically writes itself: it's funny when a normal person has to deal with stupid genre tropes. Unfortunately, the show delivers none of the above. Claude es el personaje que más adoro, junto con Aileen. Ambos tienen algo que juntos los hace hermosos, la manera en la que se tratan entre ellos es algo que me causa envidia; de hecho tengo planes de hacer cosplay de uno de los personajes de esta serie. Planeo leerme la novela ligera que tiene un poco más de información, pero no será pronto porque aún tengo dos tomos más de este manga por leer. However, it is easier said than done, as Claude distrusts her intentions. Instead of giving up, Aileen adamantly tries to win his heart by helping Claude fulfill his wish: to build peace between humankind and demonic beasts. But time is running out, and it is up to Aileen to change the course of not only her tragic ending but Claude's as well. The story is nice, rather short for my liking, but you can read it in one sitting if you want to. As another commenter said, it's very fairy tale-esque, but I enjoyed that aspect of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment