276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bloodborne Official Artworks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I did think the analysis was worth reading but its not for someone who isn't genuinely interested in the world of Bloodborne and the lore behind some of the characters.

Redgrave riesce a tirare le fila di un mondo complesso e ambiguo; ogni tanto si perde ma il lettore vaga tra le pagine di questo testo con il senso di smarrimento tipico dei lavori di Miyazaki. I have not finished playing Bloodborne myself, but I’ve certainly played enough to have begun suffering a starvation for more understanding and lore. In der Relation zu anderen Artbooks, deren Papier wellig durch schlechter Bindung geraten sind und Seiten wie Katalogpapier, ist dieses Artbook in recht guter Qualität gehalten, aber auch nicht überragend Perfekt.Even more than Dark Souls, Bloodborne is almost never explicit about anything and understanding what's going on in the game world is a matter of meticulous reading of item descriptions, paying attention to the architecture, enemy placement and chatting to the occasional NPCs.

What a fascinatingly macabre world Miyazaki has created here and this book helps detail just how interesting and immersive it all is.Wer hier Hintergrundinformationen oder eine offizielle Zusammenfassung zum Spiel erwartet, wird enttäuscht. If you are someone who has played the game, but feel you didn’t quite grasp everything going on, I would highly suggest checking this book out. Bloodborne captivated me because it encompassed all the things I either love seeing in movies, reading about in books or as my points of interest in general (Lovecraftian and Gothic horror elements, Gothic architecture and Victorian setting etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment