276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish 15 ml

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but Polish:"I like to apply a coat of base coat followed by two coats of polish and a top coat. Start in the middle of the nail, painting by the cuticle and polishing upwards to the free edge. Then repeat on each side. This gives you a smooth application." Topless & Barefoot is a warmed over light-medium beige cream. I used two coats. I couldn’t think of a possible dupe for this one. style>

essie® first base® smoothes and protects nails while adhesion-promoting ingredients help bond polish to the nail surface to resist chipping.

essie in stitches cheeky, blush pink polish knows just how to work it. this elegantly tailored nail lacquer moves seamlessly from day to night and has the neutral nail look all sewn up. French Affair is a pale pink with cool undertones and a cream finish. I used three coats. It is cooler-toned than Essie Neo Whimsical.

Finish:"When your polish is set, add some cuticle oil and that will help prevent smudging as well." Sand Tropez is a muted, beige with a touch of gray in a cream finish. I used three coats. It seems a bit similar to Essie Body Language. Nice is Nice is a pinked lavender with a cream finish. I used two coats, and there was a hint of visible nail line. It is similar to MAC’s Little Girl Type, but darker and not as cool-toned. It’s also more pigmented and less cool-toned than Essie Lilacism.

Exclude a term

Coat Azure is a dusty cornflower blue with soft microshimmer. I used two coats. China Glaze Sky High Top seems similar but brighter. No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. The listed offers do not constitute legally binding advertising claims of the merchants. nail colors for medium skin tones– medium skin tones look beautiful in sheer white. rather than wash them out, the contrast will make their nails brighter and their skin tanner. try " marshmallow". if it’s good enough for a royal wedding day, it’s good for anyone! nude nail polish – seek a nude nail shade that is in the beige/neutral family. colors that will let medium skin tones shine should look like a latté. try " sand tropez". this sandy tan will give your complexion a boost, and the subtle twinkle is an added bonus! grey nail polish – medium skin tones tend to have an olive or neutral undertone which make it easy to pair with any grey shade. the cool tones in "smokin’ hot" look fantastic against these undertones and the deep smoky nail polish shade adds a dramatic contrast. red nail polish - medium skin tones were simply meant for red. nothing looks better on their hand than a vibrant poppy red with orange undertones. look no further than " geranium". Prep For Polish:"Use an antibacterial soap and just like you would cleanse your face, wash off your nails. Let them dry, then to ensure they’re dry and that the pH level is correct, wipe the nail with rubbing alcohol on a lint free wipe (like a paper towel). Think of this step like you do toner for your skin." Coat Azure (breathing taking medium blue with shimmer), French Affair (sophisticated soft lavender pink), Nice is Nice (whimsical light lavender), Sand Tropez (soft sandy beige), Topless & Barefoot (barely there soft beige pink), and Kisses & Bisses (kiss of pink shimmer – perfect to layer over any color).

nail colors for light skin tones– opt for a cloudy pink. reach for our essie iconic sheer, " ballet slippers" - a color fit for the queen. nude nail polish – those with lighter skin tones should choose a nude color nail polish with a hint of pink. the soft blush offsets any blue undertones. reach for the 2017 most “pinned” nail polish of the year " topless and barefoot". it’s an ivory beige nail polish with a dash of pink that looks fantastic on the fairest of complexions. grey nail polish – " chinchilly" is flattering on practically every skintone, but it’s cool notes shine particularly best on the paler of us. red nail polish – those with fairer skin should look for red nail color with blue-y undertones. they give a great, rich contrast. reach for essie’s quintessential ruby red, " a-list". We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when Clean Up Cuticles:"It's okay to remove the cuticle but nothing more! The cuticle is the white, dry, flakey portion attached to the nail plate (a cuticle remover will bubble it up and push it off). Begin by soaking nails in a little soapy water and then use a plastic or metal pusher to remove the cuticle off the nail plate. This also will promote nail growth. Any trimming is best left to a professional."p> 

essie nail colour product benefits:

• extensive colour palette with hundreds of shades 
  • high, glossy shine finish 
  • provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability 
  • brush fits every nail size for streak-free application
top coat gel-setter