276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liqueur Chocolates Scotch Whiskey, Cherry Liqueur, Irish Whiskey & Cream. 150g Each

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I remembered quite clearly that it was Lindt Cointreau Liqueur Chocolates and I was deeply attached ever since. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

The company's activities initially focused on the issue of chocolate bars, chocolate bars and candy - sweet tempting treats from the world Piasten. The box isn’t upscale or fancy, it reminds me of the kind of box you might get a pair of gloves in or a new tie. Myakinino) Krasnogorsk, Podmoskovny boulevard, 13 Mon-Sun 11:00 - 23:00 WineStyle Strogino Moscow, Stroginsky Boulevard, 26, building 2 Mon-Sun 11:00 - 23:00 WineStyle Filyovsky Park Moscow, Kastanaevskaya str.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Unfortunately, it is illegal to sell liqueur filled chocolates in Connecticut, so they are hard to find here. Afghanistan, Africa, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macau, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Department of innovation constantly carries out work on the improvement of existing and the creation of exclusive recipes and introduces into production new types of products.

Design of package or products can be different because of changes made by producer, but other quality of goods stay the same. Mon-Sun 11:00 - 23:00 WineStyle Pervomayskaya Izmailovsky Boulevard, 1/28 Mon-Sun 11:00 - 23:00 WineStyle Suharevskaya Moscow, st. Item: 113025599927 Doulton Liqueur Chocolates Various Flavours - Whiskey, Cognac, Prosecco, cherry . My neighbor just gave me a box of Doulton Liquer Chocolates - Cherry Liquer Spirit, she said they had Cognac. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Some companies also abandon their booths and leave piles and piles of merchandise for whomever wants it. However, products may be improved or updated which could result in changes to the product information, ingredients, nutritional content and allergy advice. All foods are fine within the context of a balanced diet, but this is a good way to get more volume of food for your calories!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment