276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SO NO Fog Anti-Fog Wipes, Steamed Up Glasses, Glasses Cleaning, Fog Wipes, Lens Cleaning 90 Pack

£4.975£9.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These compounds along with other debris, such as make up are deposited on the surfaces of contact lenses and cause problems such reduced comfort and blurry vision. Browse our range of glasses-cleaning wipes, or alternatively, take a look at our full range of medical accessories.

The wipes are soft and non-abrasive, and can provide streak-free, safe and fog-free for all types of coated lenses (including glasses and sunglasses). Glass Cleaning Wipes (Anti-Fog) is a packet of 10 wipes soaked in a compound that cleans and protects the glass from fogging at the same time.Just the job, I wear a mask at work for over eight hours and the no fog wipes are perfect, one wipe lasts me all my shift. Contains preservation agents (IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE and METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE). I really like the convenience of disposable towelettes for this reason instead of bringing a pump and towel everywhere. A quick antifog, streak free solution for removing finger prints, smudges, everyday dust and daily grime indoors and outdoors. The individually packaged lens anti-fog wipes can be carried with you, anti-breakage packaging, travel friendly.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. North America's customs and couriers are currently refusing entry of larger bottles of liquids to the USA and Canada. We pride ourselves on giving patients the energy and motivation to do the activities they want to do.Macular Degeneration (also often referred to as AMD, short for Age Related Macular Degeneration) is a disease that affects people as they get older. If the item you purchased has quality issues or problems caused by non-users and enjoys "Quality Guarantee", Kentfaith will provide comprehensive after-sales service.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment