276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Fair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Loose powders are thoroughly milled powders used to set makeup and offers lightweight natural coverage. On the other hand, pressed powders have a semi-solid texture that offers increased coverage and color payoff.

Apply Setting Powder - Makeup Tips - Maybelline How To Apply Setting Powder - Makeup Tips - Maybelline

Pastikan anda semak terlebih dahulu jenis kulit wajah anda dan padankan dengan bahan yang terkandung pada loose powder ini. Berbanding loose powder, setting powder biasanya mempunyai tekstur yang lebih kasar dan digunakan selepas foundation untuk ‘set’ solekan supaya tahan lebih lama dan tidak mudah cair. Many powders are designed to cut shine and therefore absorb oil, but dry skin has slightly different needs. Look for a simple, mineral-based loose powder like Lasting Fix Banana Powderor Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder. Both will give skin a poreless, even finish without making it feel dry. Apabila disapu pada wajah, ia terasa smooth dan biasanya dalam jenis translucent. Jadi, ia sangat sesuai digunakan untuk kulit muka berminyak atau kombinasi.When I took some liberal amount with the help of the tip of the beauty blender and dabbed it under my eyes, it was magic. With a blender, it took more amount of powder and the application and the effect was more Intense, I will say. I guess we all face the under-eye creasing the most. It is an unavoidable thing but we can delay it with loose powders. Of course, it instantly filters everything but what matters the most that for how long it will be like this. And I will say all the effects it has, be it preventing creasing or excess shine or oil, it will be for max 6 hours only which is pretty good. After 6 hours or so, I noticed shine and oil on my nose and my under-eye creasing was there. 6. Prevents Excess Oil and Shine for 6 Hours In India, it is launched in 4 Shades I guess but I have seen on YouTube that in foreign markets, it is definitely in lots of shades including a good range of medium to deep and from cool to warm undertones. Jika anda menggunakan loose powder sahaja tanpa sebarang makeup base lain, mungkin ianya akan bertahan sehingga 3-4 jam sahaja.

Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder Review 15 Light Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder Review 15 Light

Our Lasting Fix Banana Powder, Loose Setting Powder Makeupis a translucent powder that you layer over and under liquid makeup (like foundation) to keep everything in place while minimizing shine and oil. Don't worry - it won't add or take away color from your skin or makeup, it's literally invisible. Our Fit Me Loose Finishing Powderalso sets makeup, but has a hint of color and coverage to it.

Apabila berbicara tentang make-up atau solekan, anda mesti selalu dengar istilah loose powder dan setting powder. Tapi masih ramai yang confuse, apa bezanya antara kedua-dua jenis bedak ini. Translucent powder. The original beauty filter for the face! Light and silky, it creates an invisible veil over skin, cutting shine, minimizing pores and leaving skin looking velvety and smooth. It also is the secret to long-lasting, perfect makeup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment