276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SISSY MAIDS COLLECTION: 10 Books Sissyfication Bundle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trained To masturbate off By cold-blooded Natalia Forrest: Abjecting Her latest Averse Spandex Sissy Maid 3 years ago 22:39 TrannyGem spandex, jerking Maid Barbie in baby blue and maid Katie in yellow. In Mistress Lady Penelope's large well equipped kitchen. I should explain that Mistress' mobile phone has an app to display closed circuit TV images of the maid waiting in the hallway and another app to control the DreamLover2000 electronic zapping device within the maid's full Florentine she-male chastity belt.

One of the main benefits of being a submissive sissy maid is that you’re always expected to be on your best behavior. This means you’ll have to think before you act, speak, and even dress to present yourself in the most pleasant way possible. This can help teach discipline, self-control, and respect for yourself and those around you. This can be incredibly beneficial, especially if you’ve struggled with self-esteem issues or have difficulty controlling your emotions in certain situations. Many sissies fantasize about becoming a sissy maid and serving the Domme or Dom of their dreams. What would a typical day look like for a full-time sissy french maid? Would it be as fun and erotically exciting as it sounds? Let’s find out…Finally, being a sissy maid can be incredibly fulfilling because it gives you a sense of purpose and direction. Focusing on pleasing your partner and ensuring their needs are met can give you a greater understanding of self-worth and help distract you from the everyday stresses of life. Serving another person allows us to forget our needs and problems, which can be incredibly rewarding. Mistress Barbara trained me, and shared me with Her family, then Her friends. If you are becoming a Mistress or sissy, move forward at your own pace, but move forward. You will be glad you did. You might fail a couple of times, but rest, re-group, and try again. Being a sissy in a FLR or FLM is a wonderful position. The devotion of a maid to her Mistress is a one way thing, the maid expects nothing in return, her only pleasure is vicarious, either for the pleasure Mistress gets from Barbie's service or when Mistress chooses to relate her successes and pleasure she has felt when away from Barbie. I found my sense of purpose and direction in life by being a sissy maid. I think it’s been incredibly beneficial to my relationship. So, I highly commend trying it if you want to explore new aspects of yourself and deepen your connection with your partner. One of our biggest fear is being judged, and being a sissy maid can help you learn to let go of this fear and embrace yourself for who you are. This, in turn, can help you build stronger relationships with those around you and create a more fulfilling life.

Want to take your feminization to the next level? Ready to climb down the sissification rabbit hole past the point of no return? Are you sure you want to be completely sissified, feminized and emasculated beyond recognition? Then read on… Bringing your own hair is not necessary, but of course if you own your own particularly fabulous or unique style/colour then please bring with you. I’m sure if you do, you will mention! With such a threat hanging over her, sissy barbie always chooses to submit to whatever form of discipline her Mistress has decided to inflict on her. Being a submissive sissy maid can also teach you new skills useful in the bedroom. For example, you can practice self-control, enabling you to control yourself and your emotions during intimate moments. This can be incredibly beneficial, especially if you’ve been struggling with anxiety or difficulty expressing yourself during intimate moments.Most sissies spend years being conditioned to play a male role. A feminine transformation requires serious sissy training and reprogramming. Venturing down the sissification rabbit hole takes courage and commitment. Are you up for it?… Having your own sissy to fulfull your every wish at the snap of your fingers is available to any Domme. The catch is the training part. Properly training a sissy is not for the weak-of-heart—it’s a long, tedious task. These are the 7 steps to take… Vends-ta-culotte - Sissy dressed as a soubrette cleans her mistresss house 7 months ago 10:26 XXXDan crossdresser, dress Being a sissy takes a ton of work. It can seem like a never-ending process… and it pretty much is. However, there is a light at the end of the sissification tunnel—and in Part 3 of this sissy training guide, you’ll get a clearer look at that light… At the very first maid training session, Barbie learned to love humiliation much to her surprise. Barbie also learned to love her Mistress and to make pleasing her Mistress her highest priority, to put serving her Mistress at the centre of her existence, the thing which gives her life meaning.

Being a sissy maid can be a great way to explore new aspects of yourself and deepen your connection with your partner. The right attitude can be an incredibly enriching experience that can benefit you and your partner! Now I understand exactly why Sir Charles was so keen to give my husband all that extra “training” before his engagement as Sissy Maid Prudence with the D’or Baleine family! The training was simply an excuse. The two have become passionate lovers, and are spending as much time as they can in the boudoir. And here’s the rub – I am becoming extremely aroused by watching my gorgeously femininized husband being deeply penetrated by the athletic and magnificently equipped Sir Charles. Sissy in maid lingerie gulping 2 beers via rectal in front of the open window 3 weeks ago 05:17 HDSex maid, anal, public, lingerie, crossdresser I’m so thankful for all the growth and learning I’ve experienced since becoming a sissy maid. It’s opened up a whole new world of possibilities and given me the courage to explore new sides of myself. So why not try it and see how it can enrich your life too? You won’t regret it!

Comments

Additionally, sissy maids are expected to be patient, understanding, and willing to take direction. This means that when your partner makes a request, you should listen carefully and do your best to fulfill it. Of course, you should always respect your boundaries and not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Complying with your partner’s requests without complaint or hesitation can be incredibly rewarding, showing them that you are genuinely committed to pleasing them. It can also help you to build greater trust in your relationship and make it easier to communicate openly about matters of intimacy. shapeware and dressing. Once dressed, depending on what appointment you have booked, I will either coach you to pose for photos, engage in kinky play or whatever other devious fun we have arranged beforehand.

Being a sissy maid is also a great way to practice empathy and understanding. By focusing on someone else’s needs, you get to see the world from their point of view and gain an appreciation for the things they find meaningful or fulfilling. This can help you to become a more understanding and compassionate partner in the long run. My partner appreciates when I’m a submissive sissy maid because it shows him that I’m willing to put his needs first and am open to exploring new things. It’s a great way to keep things fresh and exciting in the bedroom!Don’t we all want to be great partners? Being submissive as a sissy maid can help you become a great partner. It teaches you to be attentive and consider your partner’s needs and desires. This can help create a more trusting, understanding bond and foster greater intimacy with your partner, making things even more enjoyable!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment