276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aladdin Bento Box 0.6L Blue – Keeps Hot or Cold for 5 Hours - Double Wall Insulation - BPA Free Lunch Box with Compartments - Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - Bento Box Lunch Box for Adults

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in three colours, grey/black, blue/black, and berry/black, the Reheat Me Food Pod is a sleek, convenient, and practical option for those who want to stay energized wherever the day takes them. Kids have always needed to bring lunch to school, but plain old buckets and, later, paper bags reigned supreme for decades. That find launched a lifelong collecting habit—one the 83-year-old shares with hundreds of visitors each year.

Tested: Aladdin Bento Box | Welcome to my world Tested: Aladdin Bento Box | Welcome to my world

I packed the larger of the two containers with chilli, microwaved it for a couple of minutes, then screwed the lid on, put some cheese and tortilla chips in the top container and set off for work, knowing that if the Bento Box didn’t keep the chilli warm I would at least be able to warm it up in the microwave at work. The first test was keeping my ploughman’s lunch cold…I followed the instructions and filled the containers with cold water and let them stand while I sorted out the bits I was going to have for lunch. The Bing Kids Lunch Box is a practical and original lunchbox for children to carry their lunch or snacks when they are out of the house. The striking design is based on some of the most emblematic movie and TV characters, making it a fun accessory for children to use every day. They are made of high-quality materials that are durable and easy to clean, ensuring that they can withstand daily use.At the self-proclaimed largest lunch box museum in the world, in Columbus, Georgia, owner Allen Woodall has accumulated more than 1,300 metal boxes. The lunch box features graphics of favorite Disney Aladdin characters, such as Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, Genie, Abu, and Rajah.

the Most Collectible School Lunch Boxes, 1935 to Now Nine of the Most Collectible School Lunch Boxes, 1935 to Now

Today, Aladdin continues to be a food and beverage products brand and is owned by Pacific Market International, LLC of Seattle, Washington and Aladdin continues to be a kerosene lamps and wicks products brand and is owned by Hattersley Aladdin Ltd of the United Kingdom.The Aladdin brand is now owned by the privately held Pacific Market International (PMI), and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices in Europe, Asia and Australia. As few as 12 of this rare yellow lunch box are thought to exist today, which accounts for its high ranking on both Woodall’s and Bellomo’s lists of must-haves.

Aladdin Lunch Box - Etsy Canada Aladdin Lunch Box - Etsy Canada

This subsidiary offered thermalware jars and vacuum ware and successfully sold and manufactured these products from 1919-1943. Aladdin's dominance in lunch products resulted from a strategic move in the early 50s to license popular character images on its products. Since nobody owned the rights to this fictitious campus queen, King Seeley could make more money from each box.Mohammed has gathered enough experience from his time practicing as a professional architect and now has vast knowledge in home designs and aesthetics. Kit or box, the container reflects a turning point in American lunch culture—the first time a licensed character was used on a lunch item. America’s space race appeared as a common theme on lunch boxes, but catering to boys’ fascination with rockets, moon travel and astronauts had its risks. Other school supplies, like textbooks, vintage educational technology, and even slide rules can catch collectors’ eyes. The SKATER Bento Lunch Box is a durable and convenient option for those looking to bring their lunch on-the-go.

Aladdin Bento Box 0.6L Blue – Keeps Hot or Cold for 5 Hours Aladdin Bento Box 0.6L Blue – Keeps Hot or Cold for 5 Hours

The soup had stayed warm and was warm enough to eat, although not as warm as I’d have liked it, not sure if this was down to the lack of pre warming or the soup it’s self, I guess I will have to give it another go to find out.

Say goodbye to soggy lunches and enjoy a hot and delicious meal wherever you go with the Polar Gear Microwave Bowl. hours later it was time to get stuck in, I twisted to the tops off both containers and tucked in, everything was just right, the cheese was nicely chilled without being too cold, the pickled onions were a little bit cooler and the crackers had stayed nice and crisp. This lunch box is easy to clean and has a carry handle as well as a secure zip to keep everything safe. The Frozen 2 Lunch Box is a practical and original cooler bag that is perfect for kids to carry their lunch or snacks when they are away from home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment