276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOW That’s What I Call Music! 91

£2.115£4.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here is a piece of the NOW 91 cover which they'll be revealing on Friday https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/v/t1.0-0/11427775_10153374486291624_7802039200810152768_n.png?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d44962d55d172ab15b906e02af71af90&oe=56349664&__gda__=1441745558_d7333ab3eb89bf2b0ad47a081ca79857 I don't have particularly high hopes for this one. The charts are utterly dire at the moment. The worst they have been for a good few years IMO. Now 91’s predecessor, Now That’s What I Call Music! 90, currently holds the title as the fastest selling album of 2015 so far. Released in March, Now 90 has now sold nearly 702,000 copies in the UK according to the Official Charts Company’s sales data.

Pep & Rash - Rumours (because, like Treasured Soul, these recent dance hits with low pitched vocals have baffled me completely - what is the actual skill?). It's certainly no better or worse than the dance music I produce. Where's my record contract with Spinnin' Records? Oh yeah...I don't have rich parents funding my career. I haven't heard the song, but I can tell from that song name that I'm going to hate it. (That and the fact it has Justin Bieber.)

Notes

Dr. Kucho! & Gregor Salto feat. Ane Brun - Can't Stop Playing (Makes Me High) (Oliver Heldens Vocal Edit)

I'm 34 and you always have to wonder if chart music IS mediocre sometimes or whether it's because you are starting to not see it the same because of your age, thankfully there are always at least SOME good hits you enjoy.Makes me LOL people still buy now albums. Are they really incapable of making their own playlist in this day and age?

Krept and Konan Ft. jeremiah - Freak of the week (maybe this IS because of my age but I don't "get" this) Carly Rae Jepson - I really like you (I really really really really really really find this embarrassing and I also liked Call Me Maybe) Don't think I'll be rushing out to buy it. To be perfectly honest I've only ever heard of about two of the artists out of that lot.Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Really Really Really Really Really Like You - fun enough pop song, not quite up there with 2012's "Call Me Maybe" which even the Guardian thought was cool! NOW DANCE 901 TV ADVERT dance music compilation TV ADVERT 1991 now thats what i call music LWT 19 0:16 Rita Ora - Poison (I mean, what is this song all about? It sounds like a car crash to me, and they stole the bendy synth line from I Love It so loses marks for plagiarism) I'd happily buy the latest Florence and the machine and Brandon Flowers singles, but haven't and wish they were included here but doubt they will. I'm 34 and you always have to wonder if chart music IS mediocre sometimes or whether it's because you are starting to not see it the same because of your age, thankfully there are always at least SOME good hits you enjoy

I'm also 34 so let's see how our tastes compare. I will put these songs into three categories; Love, Like, Hate...Natalie Rose ft Jeremiah - Somebody (of all the Whitney Houston songs to rip off, they choose one of the most iconic and recognised classics from the 80s) I VOWED as a teenager to never lose touch with the charts and did well up until this year when they have honestly got so bad that even though there is some good stuff there it is not enough to sweeten the dross. Like (these range from songs I think are ok, to songs I'm not really fussed over but still tolerate) Avicii - Waiting for love (this is what happens when artists believe their own hype, and start churning out any old garbage and think it'll do well because of who they are)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment