276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Olio dei Papi 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil cold extracted produced from the centuries-old olive groves of the ancient lands of the Popes 0,5 LT (gift box)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Modern cold extraction technologies allow for better preservation of antioxidants and the organoleptic properties of olive oil, making it not only tasty but also highly nutritious.

With the sole addition of water, vinigar, olive oil and sea salt flakes, without any preservatives, they are placed in the glass jar, so you can enjoy them year around.Buttery and beautifully fresh, with a powerful fiery finish, our panel thought this would be great for making pillowy soft focaccia. Today, olive oil companies adopt cultivation and harvesting techniques aimed at preserving the quality of the oil, and many of them rely on organic certification to ensure a genuine and sustainable product.

Tasting Notes: Some labels may include tasting notes or descriptors that provide information about the oil’s flavor profile. As exposure to light and heat can be highly detrimental to olive oil, we would recommend choosing olive oils bottled in either dark glass or tins. It is becoming clear that the classification as "extra virgin olive oil" is relatively broad and could easily be sub-divided into average, good and excellent. Mislabeling, it occurs when producers intentionally misrepresent the origin, quality, or classifcation of their olive oil. Given the grow­ing inter­est shown by our inter­na­tional guests and friends from abroad, in 2013, we decided to turn our oper­a­tions into a com­pany focused on our olive trees,” she added.Overall, I’ve started to feel more energised and my IBS is improving and I’ve noticed I do feel fuller for longer thus I’m cutting down on snacking which is a bonus too . Within 12 hours of the har­vest, the olives reach the highly tech­no­log­i­cal fam­ily mill and are trans­formed into extra vir­gin olive oil. A number of chemical tests as well as a sensory analysis are the key criteria for the classification of an olive oil as extra virgin. It’s a great everyday option, with notes of peppery rocket leaves, green tomato and a touch of briney saltiness. This indicates that the oil was obtained without excessive heat or the use of chemicals, preserving its quality and flavor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment