276°
Posted 20 hours ago

iiniim Mens Sissy Crossdresser Underwear Sheer Lingerie Sissy Bulge Pouch Briefs

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

TransTributes | Pictures | Scrolller NSFW

She dissuaded me by saying that in her opinion the best method of achieving a flat front was by using an open girdle. Please see our Flickr profile for more information on this fun little vintage piece and a link to more pictures!I stumbled upon the girdle (like you, the tighter the better) method since I started dressing seriously around 25 years ago (during my secondary/high school days). I am really enjoying my longer hair style but every now and then it’s nice to pull in back with a tie.

sissybuldge - Reddit

Flickriver widget for iGoogle or Netvibes can display almost any Flickriver view - most interesting today, by user, by group, by tag etc.Posts must be clearly in a PUBLIC Place which is not secluded, remote or taken at a time when no one else is in shot. As we enter into a new month I hope all my friends on CDH find time to feel warm, cozy and beautifu. I was a computer idiot and didn't surf the net then, and my country (Singapore) is a conservative place with abysmal standards when it comes to transgender support, so I was probably living in a cave. I love the elastic neckline and shoulder straps, so she can be worn on or off the shoulders as shown! We want everyone to feel safe here, and we want to make sure that they're not running into posts that would harm their mental health if they weren't prepared for it.

Battle of the Bulge Femulate: Battle of the Bulge

Too often, I am surprised to see a photo of a lovely trans lady spoiled by an unsightly bulge below the waistline. We understand that life can be difficult, and at times life can feel overwhelming or that you have no other options, but there are always options available, we promise you that. A light rain ☔️ cooled the weather down to the 60s F so a perfect day for a bike ride in the state park. Thursday night is West side story theme dancing, Friday night is your best evening wear for dancing or comedy show and then Sat.Indeed, my only experience of sheer was without specific undergarments, I spent most of the experience with one leg slightly forward of the other to hide the bulge! The dress was a little risky being that it was a little windy outside but I got so many lovely comments from strangers I passed by. And also, finally I was able to get my hair done in a bridal style, and did my makeup very nicely as well. Since women are shorter, there's extra pull in the vertical direction too, as well as a lot of other advantages too. I am so thankful to be a part of a this great community of ladies, who enjoy expressing a beautiful form of femininity!

r/Trans - Reddit r/Trans - Reddit

A collaboration between Crossdresser Heaven and four leading retail providers serving the crossdresser and transgender community. I considered my girdle method "unprofessional" at the time, but after reading a post from an expert like you I knew I am on the right track. Megan and Gabriela posted beautiful photos on Saturday in their sweater dresses, so now it’s my turn to join the. This past week I had to stop by and sign some papers at a place where I was formerly employed at, as a male.It is a new day and a great one I might add that we ladies can get advised from cis ladies in helping us with our outfits. If you are experiencing a crisis, we ask that rather than making a post here, please reach out to one of the resources listed on this Wikipedia page, where most country’s crisis lines are listed, as we’re unable to host posts about suicide and self-harm here. It’s still cold and snowy outside most everywhere, but it’s warm enough inside to put on a cute, short white polka-dot black skirt … what do think girlfriends? I've always suspected that one of the key characters in "Robin Hood" wore women's intimate apparel under his outerwear . Just completed a marathon dressing and photo session involving fifteen different outfits in two days – a new record in my CD career.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment