276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Conceive Plus Pregnancy Test - Results in 5 Minutes 6 Days Early, Rapid (10 MIU) HGC Midstream, 2 Tests

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The way an over-the-counter (OTC) medication or supplement works depends on the active ingredients it contains, as well as the intended purpose of the product. Concieve pregnancy test is proven efficient in detecting pregnancy hormone levels with 99% accuracy.

SureEase Erection Rings 15085 – Constrictor Rings For Erectile Dysfunction Revitalize Your Intimate Moments with SureEase Erection Rings – Precision for Confidence and Pleasure SureEase Erection Rings are the discreet yet powerful solution designed to rekindle confidence and elevate pleasure for individuals facing challenges with erectile dysfunction.Always consult a pharmacist or healthcare professional before starting any new OTC medication or supplement, particularly if you have pre-existing health conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are taking other medications.

They can provide guidance on the appropriateness, dosage, and potential side effects of the product for your child.HOURS OF UNPROTECTED SEX – Levonelle One Step is an emergency contraceptive that can be used within 72 hours (3 days) of unprotected sex or if your usual contraceptive method has failed. Manufactured by a globally trusted brand for Conceive Plus, the tests are over 99% accurate and detect HCG concentration of 10mlU/mL or grater up to 6 days before. It is important to note that not everyone will experience side effects, and the severity or type of side effects may differ from person to person. My period is due in 6 days, I only ovulated 8 days ago but thought I’d take a test this morning and to my absolute amazement it’s positive!

Take the sample for at least 7-10 seconds, to ensure that an adequate sample is collected by the testing device. Our at-home pregnancy test can give you a fast answer to the big question you’re asking in a matter of minutes. Conceive Plus is suitable for all couples who want to have a baby, whether you are just preparing to conceive, or have been trying to get pregnant for some time. USE AFTER UNPROTECTED SEX – If you have had unprotected sex, take Levonorgestrel Morning After Pill as soon as possible. If a specific temperature range is recommended on the label of Conceive Plus Pregnancy Test Pack of 2, make sure to follow it closely.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment