276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SIHOO Ergonomic Office Chair with 4D Arms, 2-Way Lumbar Support - Adjustable Seat Depth - PU Headrest – Height-Adjustable Backrest – High-Back Computer Desk Chair (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The chair’s durability and comfort are two standout features for me. It strikes a balance between flexibility, ventilation, and durability through the use of sturdy metal parts and permeable mesh. This ensures the longevity of the SIHOO V1 and makes it suitable for prolonged hours of work. During testing, we appreciate the attention to detail in its design, which adds a touch of refinement to any office, taking inspiration from the curvature of the human spinal column.

The overall quality of the chair is also improved, with better materials used throughout as tested. However, it’s important to note that the V1 is significantly more expensive than the M57, so you’ll want to consider whether the extra features are worth the cost. Stereo headrest, with a deep curved surface to meet the natural curvature of the cervical spine and to share the pressure on the cervical spine Why you can trust Finexo Enterprise UK:Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test. Feature There’s also a padded seat with a W-shaped design to keep you sitting centrally and maintaining good posture. The edge of the seat also has a waterfall front, which ensures minimum pressure on your legs, which is handy if you spend a lot of time glued to your computer screen.Speaking of the recline mechanism, the SIHOO V1 office chair deserves praise for its carefully managed mechanism that ensures a smooth reclining experience without any creaking or safety concerns. The chair slides smoothly with you as you recline and feels solid.

Regrettably, one thing I don’t like about the Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair is that it feels somewhat stiff. The seat cushion is unforgiving. Sihoo claims that it’s “spongy,” but it feels more like an ultra-firm mattress. To be fair, I’ve spent less than a week with the Sihoo-branded chair, so perhaps the sitting experience will become softer and more cushiony as I “break” into it. Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair assembly If you are looking for a firsthand unboxing and review of the SIHOO M90 office chair, this article is for you. You are at the right place. This article is dedicated to providing you with the information you need.One space to improve the M57 is its weight capacity. While it can support most people comfortably, it cannot handle heavier individuals. The ability to personalize the lumbar support was particularly appreciated, as it allowed me to tailor the chair to my specific comfort preferences without any hassle. The Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair, if personified, would be my acrimonious, ruler-wielding, habit-wearing, grade-school teacher: a nun who’d often scold me for my poor posture. “Sit up straight!” she’d tell me, slapping her ruler on my desk. Grumbling under my breath, I’d begrudgingly straighten my spine into a less — well — convex alignment. As such, I was bracing myself for a confusing, incomprehensible installation guide, but surprisingly, it was more intelligible than I anticipated. On the plus side, there’s a well-labeled parts list with an illustration for each item, including the “lever mechanism” (for modifying the chair’s height), the handy hex wrench, and a variety of screws and washers. As such, while you’re reading the step-by-step instructions, you know exactly which item the manual is referring to just by matching the illustration with the physical part.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment