276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ESSENCE THE BLUSH 10 BEFITTING

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Essense of Australia offers a variety of styles in the new collection, featuring a beautiful blend of romance and drama with striking silhouettes and transformative, stunning accents. From simple gowns evoking minimalist glamour to enchanting floral and lace patterns made for the modern bride—these details will allow brides to embrace their true romantic spirit while stepping out in a stunning, fashion-forward piece. Of the two shades I have, Cassis Sunburst is for sure the more pigmented blush of the two. This has more color than shine, whereas the peach shade has more shine than color. I love mauve toned blushes on me though: they make for a very wearable blush shade. They give off that barely there sort of color and I like that in a blush. This was on my cheeks for two consecutive weeks at the start of April. I was obsessed! What does the shade Cassis Sunburst look like? Timeless, effortless and utterly romantic—the beauty found among the natural grandeur of Western Australia is the same that shines from within every Essense bride. Each new collection offers designs to complement brides’ bold romance and reflect their personal style—making them ready to write their next chapter.

Essence Blush Lighter review - FLOATING IN DREAMS Essence Blush Lighter review - FLOATING IN DREAMS

First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate the shade name? I think that Cassis Sunburst is a very apt name for this shade. If you look carefully at the pan you can also see that the shade of shimmer is also slightly more rosy toned than the one that comes in the peach shade. At first I was afraid that the shimmer might be overspray, but after using both of these blushes for 2 weeks in a row each, I have not yet seen the shimmer part wear down to wear it becomes invisible. This truly seems to be a gradient blush through and through. How does the Blush Lighter swatch? Peachy Dawn has to be my favorite of the two. Peach blush shades do not always look right on me as they can be too orange, but this is spot on. The effect this gives is that of a very healthy glow to the cheeks, but without any obvious glitter or a very high shine metallic effect. I used the highlighter side as a highlight in my first impression with the new Essence Spring/ Summer 2020 products and it worked, but if you like a very shiny highlight this will not work for you. Essence Blush Lighter 03 Cassis Sunburst Whenever Essence releases new blushes I get excited. Why you may ask? Because Essence kills it in the blush department. That’s right: not just the affordable blush department, but blush department in general. Out of all my blushes, my Matt Touch blush by Essence is right up there in the top 10 for me alongside many more expensive blushes. So when Essence came out with the Blush Lighter for Spring/ Summer 2020, I knew I had to try them. Are these any good? Review: Essence Blush Lighter Gradient Powder Blush 03 Cassis Sunburst & 04 Peachy Dawn So what might you expect from these Essence blushes? Well, for one they are a gradient blush with color on one side and a shimmering powder on the other. This has me suspect that you can either where the shades separately as a blush and highlight or swirled together for a glowy look. I like to wear these mainly swirled together and especially this peachy shade is pretty on the cheeks. The shade is very fair and therefore makes for a stunning glowy blush. What is the shade Peachy Dawn like?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment