276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dating Plan: the one you saw on TikTok! The fake dating rom-com you need

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this book, mored than half of the characters know that Daisy and Liam are lying and they talk about it loudly in public settings/her work like it’s NBD. I tend to love a romance where the characters have a backstory, and I like a non traditional female main character. Special thanks to NetGalley and Berkley Publishing for sharing this amazing digital reviewer copy with me in exchange my honest thoughts. I really liked the romance aspect — even when Daisy was younger, Liam helped a lot in making her feel more comfortable in her own skin. He wants to find someone to marry, but someone who’s not interested in him so she’s not lead on so he asks Daisy since Daisy made it clear she hated him.

There’s so much more to say, probably about 340 pages worth, but I’ll leave you with these parting words: bitch don’t do it. It simply means there is someone out there who thinks you’re perfect exactly as you are, but you’ve not yet met that wonderful individual. The Dating Plan is a fake dating, friends/enemies/friends to lovers romance story between Daisy Patel and Liam Murphy.Even though the characters from one book can also be found in the other, each is independent and can be read without having read the other.

When they were pregnant at the same time, they had an epic fight that destroyed both the band and their friendship. They meet on a rooftop in Boston on the night Ryle loses a patient and Lily attends her abusive father’s funeral.

When her legs began to shake, he took her mouth in a hot, wet kiss, and then he hammered into her, arms corded, hips rocking, sweat beading on his brow. A fake marriage will get Daisy's matchmaking relatives off her back and fulfil the terms of his late grandfather's will. They will go on a series of dates to make the relationship seem genuine in the eyes of other people and they establish a set of rules to not steer off the plan: no feelings attached, no sex, and things they each of them wants from this arrangement. Speaking of balance, the author did a great job balancing the more serious topics with the light-hearted and romantic moments. Outrageously funny, meltingly hot and tender, and wrapped up in heartwarming community, this book will warm you in the best ways.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment