276°
Posted 20 hours ago

InfiRay Xinfrared T2 Pro Night Vision Thermal Monocular, Thermal Imager Camera, 256X192 Resolution, 13mm Focal Length, 13.6X10.2 FOV, Hot Spot Tracking for Hunting, Up to 1300m (for Android Only)

£139.5£279.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The operation mode of the thermal imaging camera for smartphone is more humane and intelligent, and it has very strong operational mobility and is suitable for a wide range of temperature measurement targets.

But – as I think everyone who has used a thermal scope will agree – there is a pretty steep learning curve when you start using a thermal camera. The T2 comes with a clamp and grip and you carry the phone with the camera attached via a short cable (supplied).With its long battery life, the InfiRay T2 Pro allows for extended shooting sessions without the need for frequent recharging. I have got better at this over time though I still struggle as I guess many of us do at times (at least based on my recent West Papua trip where we had several Black Belt thermal ninjas with us). What I do remember is that the building that was in the middle of the wooded area was over 700yds,only know that because it wouldn't register as the r/f only goes to 700yds. The device you plugged in can capture infrared radiation and output thermal images with temperature data in various color palettes.

I asked Brian Keelan about his experience in Borneo with his new T2 and he was both reassuring and, obviously, a quicker learner than me. The fact that the thermal imager is its own camera and does not use the camera on your phone is great because there is no need to perfectly line up a lens with the camera on the phone as is often the case with optical attachments, this makes the set-up and use of it much, much simpler.

It also has ample storage space, accommodating a large number of photos without the need for additional memory cards. I did attach an alignment aid for a laser pointer, which helped, an approach that does not look feasible with the T2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment