276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tommee Tippee Ollie the Owl Light and Sound Sleep Aid

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Charge during the day using the mains-powered USB cable so your Sleep Aid is fully charged to listen out all through the night. No more hunting for batteries in the middle of the night. When fully charged, the battery should last approx 25 hours on the highest energy level and 75 hours on lowest energy level Gro Ollie the Owl Sound and Light Gro Friend Features: No, healthcare professionals recommend you keep your baby’s cot clear with no bumpers, toys or pillows. Ollie has a secure hanging loop which means he can be hung on the outside of the cot. Now, refit the filter to the water hopper and refill the unit with cold water. Run a test by selecting, “4oz Feed” on the dial and pressing the Start/Stop button. This will dispense a small amount of cold water into the container. I would recommend this product, and only wish I had had it from my when my boys were newborns. Their favourite sound is the lullaby, but they love the heartbeat and rainfall sounds as well. It's soft and snuggly, so they can even cuddle up to him as he sends them to sleep. Attaches to prams as well as cots, so you can even use it on the go, as well as at nighttime. The first is brand. Looking at the brand of the product is often a really good indicator for judging product quality. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand.

Ollie the Owl from The Gro Company is a light and sound sleep aid designed to soothe babies to sleep. This plush, super soft touch teddy comes has a range of lighting and sound features to help baby nod off. It is highly versatile and can be attached to a cot frame, a stroller or a car seat for use on the go or while travelling. The Gro Company Ollie The Owl Light And Sound Sleep Aid Nursery or travel: Sit Ollie on bedside table or use Velcro fastening loop to secure to cot, pram or car. Gro Ollie the Owl Sound and Light Gro Friend is an adorable baby sleep essential for any nursery. He is soft, plush and grey in colour and easily coordinates with any décor. Squeezing his right foot will turn on his lights in his tummy with the option of four levels of brightness. His left foot changes the volume and activates it in silent mode. So just to be safe, I remove the blind every morning after my girls have woken up. I like to let light into the room during the daytime anyway. Sleeptight Blind: What you need to knowShop baby bottles, bottle sterilisers, prep machines and more. Tommee Tippee bottles are designed with natural movement and anti-colic features to help make bottle feeding easier. Discover clever feeding products for every stage from birth to weaning, whether you’re cleaning baby bottles or steaming your own baby food. Begin the cleaning cycle by pressing the cleaning button on the side of the unit for two seconds. The cleaning light will illuminate on the front of the unit and hot water will now dispense into the container (do not leave it un-attended at any time). Once the water hopper is empty, the unit will beep and the water light will again illuminate.

What they say:"The perfect white noise machine and sleep companion! Playing 4 comforting sounds (Heartbeat, Rainfall, Static White Noise or Brahms Lullaby) and with a gentle warm glowing tummy, Ollie the Owl creates a lovely soothing environment for your baby to drift off to sleep in. The built-in CrySensor cleverly listens in and reactivates to help keep them calm should they stir." Tested by mum Sara Kehoe for the Mother & Baby Awards 2018: Anything that manages to get my toddler to sleep, and stay asleep, must be a miracle worker! The design is beautiful, very soft and cuddly. It is lovely and light and is easy to work and to change batteries (though the batteries do go very often!). It's also really easy to clean, and the comfort level was amazing! Claire: I would suggest that there shouldn't be any recommendation to hang the product within or in the cot given that guidelines are that cots should be clear of all soft toys. I have hung it from the loop outside of the cot as I felt more comfortable with this and felt there was no potential for it fall into the cot. The only thing I would change is the length of time the lullaby plays for. Twenty minutes is too long, and it would be just as effective if it only played for five or even just ten minutes. Other than that, I find this product to be utterly flawless. I just love that my kids love it as much as I do, and will continue to use it for as long as they need to. Tested my mum Kate Judd for the Mother & Baby Awards 2018:Yes, I would definitely recommend this product. Together with the chest lighting up and the soothing sounds, my baby feels so calm and relaxed throughout the night. It has a very simple and soft catch that you can hang off anywhere. When I have been out and about I’ve often put the owl beside my baby’s head and played the heartbeat at a low volume, which really seems to help her relax. The CrySensor works best when Ollie is less than 1 metre from your child. When noise levels within 1m reach 50dBA, Ollie will be activated and play your chosen sound. Lavinia: I would recommend the product if someone did not already own a product which created sounds designed to help soothe baby. It looks good and would be ideal as a gift for a newborn as it is suitable from birth and is unisex in design. It is not machine washable due to the electrics so you do have to be careful with it and not let it near dirty fingers.

The apparatus and AC/DC adaptor shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed] on apparatus and AC/DC adaptor All items are sent via Australia Post eParcel service, Australia Post Express eParcel, Aramex or Direct Freight Express Courier Service.When the time comes to dispose of this equipment, please help protect our environment by means of proper disposal. Your local authorities will have special return and disposal facilities available for you. Ollie should be placed near your baby so your baby can see and hear him and so he can listen in CrySensor mode. Toys should not be placed on the mattress inside a sleeping baby’s cot so use Ollie’s Velcro loop to attach to the cot or place him on furniture nearby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment