276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Jogger City Select 2 Pushchair, Carrycot & Weather Shield | Lightweight & Compact Stoller | Converts From Single to Double | Radiant Slate

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the biggest differences between the City Select 2 and the City Select or City Select Lux is the weight of the stroller. Thanks to a lighter frame, the City Select 2 weighs less than 27 pounds—making it 3 to 5 pounds lighter than the City Select and City Select Lux. The City Select 2 comes with some thoughtful safety features and all strollers either meet or exceed ASTM and/or EN 1888 testing standards.

The City Select 2, City Select Lux and City Select fit the same wide range of infant car seats from several top brands using car seat adapters. All adapters for the City Select and City Select Lux will fit the City Select 2 and vice versa. A practical infant-to-toddler stroller which boasts 16 different configurations. Our verdict on the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller

How to Fold Baby Jogger City Select 2 vs. City Select Lux and City Select

The City Select 2 is lighter than both the City Select and City Select Lux, with an updated design and branding that gives it a more sophisticated look. To further improve the parent experience, the Baby Jogger team has included a telescoping handlebar, complete with a wipe-clean grip. This is perfect for couples with a bit of a height difference! Also new for the City Select 2 is a foot brake, which parents may find easier to use than the hand brake included on the prior Select and Lux models. Wheels and Suspension Although you can easily fold with one seat on, I do tend to take it off as it allows for a more compact fold. Additionally, while the fold is incredibly easy, be prepared to do a bit of lifting to get the stroller in your car. At just under 27 pounds, the City Select 2 is lighter than comparable doubles on the market but it’s not lightweight. Comfort It’s also built to last, and it’s full of thoughtful details and features which makes both your experience and your child’s convenient and comfortable.

All three models have roughly the same footprint, as well as the same weight capacity of 45 pounds per seat. Stroller Weight I was most excited, however, to see just how chameleon-like this stroller really would be. I’ve seen lots of families get frustrated when their investment in a stroller only helped with their first child – and, conversely, families who bought specialized double strollers who found them bulky and no longer useful after their children were very young. Read on for more differences between the Baby Jogger City Select LUX and the Baby Jogger City Select 2.

Sustainability meets comfort with soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is used on the canopy and padded seat

Strolling the City Select down the sidewalk does reveal a few inconsistencies. I was wondering whether this would be harder to steer. It is a heavier stroller than others I’ve seen. Particularly when you have it converted to a double, it can be very bulky. However, the suspension included with this stroller supports the weight. The City Select 2, launched in July 2021, combines elements of Baby Jogger's popular single-to-double strollers and replaces both previous models. City select fabrics may be machine-washed cold on a delicate cycle and hung dry. The stroller itself should be kept dry and should not be left outside exposed to the elements. Car seat compatibility

Before You Buy

Please note this isn’t a fully flat space like a bassinet. Alternatively, there is the option of the Select 2 bassinet sold separately if you prefer. Is there are newborn insert for the select 2? Even though ‘jogger’ is in the name, I wouldn’t call the City Select a jogging stroller. Baby Jogger has other models which have more impact resistance and less bulk. However, I can see that this is a sturdier, more action-friendly all-around stroller than others I’ve seen. The frame is full of ‘notches’ to which the different seats are clipped. If you want to move things around – for example, turn the single stroller into a double – just move one seat up or down a notch, and clip the other seat in. Watch the video below for an overview of the differences between the City Select 2 and City Select Lux strollers, covering configurations, fold, pricing, specifications and more. The City Select Lux offers four configurations that aren't possible for the City Select 2 or City Select: Only the Lux model is compatible with the bench seat, an accessory that allows an older child up to 65 pounds to ride along. The bench seat, now discontinued, won't fit the City Select 2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment